𝟸. 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Sherlock knew it was wrong to lie but he didn't had a choice.

he stands infront of the door and rang the bell. *Ding dong*

He waited some seconds and wanted to ring again. Suddenly the door opend. Sherlock fast took his hand back and saw a maybe 25-27 years old lady with a pink dress looking at him confused.

Sherlock didn't say anything. The woman startet to say something after she saw the boy just looking at her.

"What you want boy?" She said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Oh ehm I saw this house in the newspaper.. is it still able to rent?"
Sherlock said while looking behind her. He saw a long corridor and a brown carpet consent to the walls.

He saw it on the newspaper while coming to this street.

"Yea it is. What's your name young boy?"

I'm so lucky it's still available he though.

"My name is Sherlock just Sherlock"

She looked not interested.

"May I aks you how old you are" ?

She said leaning her head against the gray door.

"Yes ma'am I am 20 years old"

She looked at me and shook her shoulders.

"Come in than. So payment. With card or something else?"

I have my card.( Sherlock has some money. though his brother gives him every month pocket money soo..)

I just hope my brother still gives me after reading the letter.

"You can look around to you're room.. head To the floor and the door to your right. If you finished looking around. I'm in The kitchen".

I nod. When she was gone Sherlock walked to the stairs.

It was made of wood and with lacquer coated.

He stood infront of the door and opened it.

It looks great he thought

He slowly went to the table and inspected the things.
As he walked to the shelf dust came towards him and he coughed.

He instaly grabbed to his pocket and held his inhaler to his mouth and took two puffs.
He exhale. lucky nothing bad happend. Cant risk having a asthma attack.
"I should open the windows and clean everything". He mumble to himself

"Mrs Hudson who owns those things." Sherlock said opening the windows.

"it's from my brother he died long ago." He didn't noticed that she was also in this room. When did she entered this room.
" I Ehm I see"