ЁЭЯ║. ЁЭЪЛЁЭЪЫЁЭЪШЁЭЪЭЁЭЪСЁЭЪОЁЭЪЫ

It was early in the morning so John wanted to check on Sherlock.

The younger sat at the brown couch and
looked into the void. The Ex- soldier wanted to touch him on his shoulder but the dark blue haired boy stood up unexpected.

"John *cough cough* the only option how  I can get on information is to..

Scotland yard.. military department.. but there eh works my brother "

"First of all Take this." John held out a glass with water and medicine towards him.

John knew that Sherlock would forget it so he remembers him always and as Sherlock asked him to keep his illness in secret just he knew it and no one else.

John opened the windows and let fresh air into the room.

"Sherlock I can see you. don't throw them away" John crossed his arms on his chest as a warning and watched him taking his pills.

Sherlock just rolled his eyes and took them. "Happy ?" John nod and grapped Sherlock on his collar till the stairs .

"Hey John w- wait what you wanna do?"

"You gonna eat first normally you should've eats first and than take them .."

John just wanted to say that Sherlock is to stubborn and never do what is healthy for him. For his own sake!

The younger couldn't do anything about it and now he sat with him in a cafe.

He ate a french toast , a croissant no sugar, drank a green tea again without sugar and a cookie it was at leats with some.

Sherlock remember back to the day where he run way from his brother.

In the letter he left for him he just wrote.

Dear brother Mycroft

I can't do it anymore if I'm gonna die one day not here.  I wanna see the world,  meet new people and solve some mystic in this land.

I have to learn a lot .. I hope you understand even if you where mean to me and said i can't to this or have to do this.

I know deep down you will miss me.

Love Sherlock.

Sherlock saw John paying the woman for the food.

So he saw the chance and walked out of the cafe and made his way to the police station.

I have to be fast

He just heard John screaming his name. But ignored it and run to the bus luckily the bus driver stoped for him and drove past John.

5 stations than I should be there Sherlock thought and sat next to a older men.

"I'm sorry John but I have to do it alone." He murmed

✯30 min later ✯

Sherlock walked to the information and ask for his brother.

"Hello can I maybe speak to Mycroft Holmes please."

"Who are you if I can ask ?"  The Police men looked at him. "Just say it's important"

"You think I'm joking you can't just come here and think he want to talk to you"

At leats I know now he is here

"Tsk.. just say I'm his brother" 

The older men typed on the analog phone the numbers.

"Yes hello. eh yea.  ok !"

The call ended.

"Follow the hallway to your left should be his office wait some minutes and he will there for you."

Sherlock you are going to be okay рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ