𝟹. 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

*At the hospital*

Sherlock and John enterd the hospital.
They both went to the information board.

Sherlock read :

"Outpatient department (OPD), Surgical department, Inpatient service (IP), Nursing department, Physical medicine, Paramedical department, and Rehabilitation department, Dietary department, Pharmacy department, Operation theater complex (OT), Radiology department (X-ray).."

I should go to the pharmacy department first I guess Sherlock thought

"Sherlock wait where you wanna go ?" John asked him.

"Ah yea I just need to go to the pharmacy." John just nod and followed him.

They stood in front of a desk above it was big write "pharmacy" on the wall.

Sherlock held his head, more behind, the desk and saw a lot of pills in shelf's and in mini drawer. he read all the inscriptions Written on them.

"John can you stand here and- "

"Got it" Sherlock was a bit amazed. But continue going to the shelfs. He searched for any files or information about patients but found nothing.

He looked to John he watched if someone is coming.

At least I could . I don't steal it's just I just borrow it.

He took some pain killers.
And murmed something to himself as he walked to the other side " Antileukotriene, Corticosteroid
Montelukast and Beta2-adrenergic agonist okay this one and this one"

I'll try something than

"Sherlock did you -"

"Hey who are you " a male voice said

"oh oh run Sherlock" John said as he saw a big guy.

The saw a security guy running towards them.

John run to the other side and Sherlock took the stairs.

Sherlock saw the security guy running after John.

Sherlock made a quick break at the Stairs. He don't want to risk a attack so he decided to take the elevator.

"He you stop" how did he find me ? Sherlock though he moved quickly and stood up.

Sherlock run to the elevator. In Panic.
"c'mon c'mon"

He pushed the button like 10 times the guy was so near he almost got Sherlock. But the door opend and someone else closed it.

Sherlock deep inhaled and saw there was another person. After he calmed down he grabbed the stuff from the ground they must have fell as he run.

He finally looked at the men. And he couldn't believe who it was. it was Liam.

"Hey liam wha- what a nice coincidence." He said a but stutterd.
"What you doing here Sherlock are you sick ?"
He sounded a bit worried.

"Ah no I Ehm- " before He could say something Liam grabbed his hand and lent the young boys Body against the elevator wall.

The door opend "I'm sorry I -I see, bye"

Sherlock could tell it was the voice from the security guard.

Both looked for some more seconds into each other eyes. For Sherlock it feelt like minutes.

Dr. Moriarty took his hand back from the boy and inspected him from head to toe.

"You sure you okay ?" Liam said with his deep voice still sounding worried. Sherlock nod and tried to hide his now red blushing head.

"What you doing here ?" Liam continue as he didn't get a answer from him.

"Ah I just wanted to be sure about something.. And. "You stole ?" He said as he pointed to the pocket. Where Sherlock
covered the medicine.

"Ah Ehm is just for.. science?!
Sherlock said. He could slap himself for this stupid answer.

Also the doctor wasn't really convinced about it. His face expression made it clear.

The elevator door opened again and this time It was John who was standing in front of it.

"There you are Sherlock I was searching for you"
"what if you get-"

"Yes dont worry John I didn't get lost look this is Dr. Moriarty." Phew I saved myself Sherlock thought.

John bowed to him. "Don't need to be formal." Dr Moriarty told John.
"Dr. John Watson" John said holding his hand towards the doctor.

"I see Ex- soldier" Liam said shaking his hand.

"huh?"
John made a unbelievable face.

Is it that obvious John thought.
Sherlock laught like he hear what John thought.

"Anyway I have to go back to work"
"Yes take care and bye" Sherlock waved him.

"Sherlock why didn't you let me finish my sentence?"

John crossed his arms on his chest.

"Sherlock I want now a answer. Im not that stupid as you think! "

"I will also not believe that you are 20 years old"

"Okay I tell you everything when we are in the car okay?"

John nod and the both made their way to the car.

Sherlock knew he had no other choice as to tell him everything. He also knew John would not leave him alone till he told him everything.

"Ah that's why I see"
"I can trust you right you are my partner"

"Yea Sherlock and you lisent to me I'm the oldest so"

The younger just rolled his eyes and watched the sun out of the car window who is almost full gone.

✯20 minutes later✯

"Sherlock wake up we are home "
He saw Sherlock sleeping in the seat.
John took his jacked and covered the youngers body with it because it was already cold out side.

He carefully carried Sherlock inside the house and lay him down on the bed.

Took of his shoes and put the gray blanket over him.

"he is still a kid" John said and made his way to his own room.

On his desk he wrote in his notebook and wrote everything what happened today.

After this also John mad his way to sleep...

I know a bit short but
What you think ? >⁠.⁠<

See you in the next chapter.

shadow~