𝟻. 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜

*Morning *

"Where we are going ?" Sherlock asked John. While he was dressing up.

"No where someone is coming here.."

"For what ?"

*Bell rings*

John went down to the door and a man with a black suit and a suitcase entered the house.

Sherlock heard them talking.
"Thanks for coming so fast".

"He must be in his room
Follow me"

"Sherlock I want you to meet someone -"

The door opend an Sherlock just saw a suilett. He fast pushed John away. And wanted to run as someone hold him back.

"Sherlock ??!" A curious voice said
The young detective froze and looked at him. It was Louis??

Sorry Louis. He used his foot and kicked Louis back. He but made a flick backwards and land perfectly.

he didn't tell me he can fight .. okay I didn't tell it either.

John wanted to grab Sherlock he but fast rolled to the side. Stud up wanted to run to the door where Louis was Still standing there.

He wanted to push him away but Louis was faster he made a turn, now behind The Young detective and gave him a smack on the neck with the palm of his hand.

What made him lose consciousness.

John could have do it to him too but he never wanted or was afraid to hurt him.

So he was glad that Louis was here.

Louis held Sherlock and carried him to the sofa and lied him down. "I'll make some tea" John said and walked out of the room.

"This kid is something " Louis murmed.
Louis hear some noise coming from the boy.

"Damn my neck hurts" Sherlock tried to open his eyes as he heard louis voice.

"Finally awake ?" Sherlock opened his eyes and Louis stud infront of him.

"I - I - " Sherlock tried to say something.

Sherlock was scared to say something because of how Louis would react.

Louis looked at Sherlock. He just gulped and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry Sherlock I'm just here to do a quick check up.  lets start with some questions shall we?"

Sherlock nod and thought about a way out.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay I ....guess" he said

"Do Your parents have any healthy problems ?"

"I don't know they are dead."

"Hmm"

"Did you have some negative effects because of your medication."

He knows about my condition.. maybe John told him something.

"No not really" Sherlock Lied
i don't wanna make John worried

Louis looked him deep in the eyes just like he knew that he lied.

"How is when you go sleep or do sport are you more often out of breath than usual?"

"I don't know sometimes but probably it's because it's so hot outside recently"
Sherlock said and smiled. So he wouldn't notice it was again a lie

it was worse than that