03

August White

It was as if the club had no oxygen and my brain was fogging up from the claustrophobic feeling. People were everywhere dancing, drinking, having a good time while I stood at the bar watching Eva and Novah dance around oblivious to my slight discomfort because of the shots we'd wall taken.

Sure i could say something and leave but this was what i wanted, i want to free myself from the lonely castle i put myself in. So I stand giving smiles towards the rest when a hand lands on my shoulder.

Turning around slowly, I wonder what drunk man decided I was their victim except it wasn't a random drunk man, in fact he seemed quite sober. "Why aren't you over there?" he asked, pointing to the girls who were now joined by Luca and Riley.

I bit my tongue taking a sip of the strong, out of character, whisky I'm nursing. "I could ask the same about you?"

"The person I'm interested in is someone who just so happens to be at the bar, what's your excuse?" His smirk is all I can see when I finally peer at the man dressed in all black. His broad shoulders and tall stature standing out amongst all the other individuals near.

"Oh, maybe you should get her a drink, that has got to be an attention grabber."

Nodding his head he flags down the bartender, "Can I get a whisky neat and whatever she's having too please?"

It would be weird of me to imagine that "please" in a different context of course but am i still going to do it, of course.

"Did that get your attention?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

The small talk, continuous drinks, and loud background had the man between my legs attempting to hold conversation.

"Dance with me." he demanded, looking in my eyes for an objection that he wouldn't receive.

Slowly getting down from the chair with his help, we both stood in the crowd with my hips moving against him to the beat of the song, and me giggling at the new knowledge that he's a horrible dancer not being able to catch the beat. "You suck"

"I'm more skilled in other areas."

Grabbing his hands I guided him to match my rhythm and soon both his hands ran up my sides forcing me to slow down my breathing so my heart wouldn't beat out of my chest.

His head moved to the crook of  my neck while I moved my hips and it was as if everything around us vanished and all I could sense was him behind me.

"This feels like I'm being seduced," I murmured to him.

He licked his lips looking ten times sluttier, "Maybe you are, is it working?"

"I can show you better than I can tell.", our lips clashed slowly and it was breathtaking. Like fireworks going off in my chest but reality didn't flee for long when i opened my eyes the setting was irritating. Sure the drunk crowd wasn't worried about us but I didn't wanna be here anymore.

Peering down he tried finding what I focused on "You wanna come back to mine."

"Yea"

Grabbing my hand tight, he walked us out of the club to his car. I buckled my seatbelt and looked up to him already looking at me "What, safety first." I smiled tipsy enough to start giggling once again.

He shook his head and took off.

"I wouldn't expect you to drive a Lexus, you know?" I raised my eyebrows, turning my head to him while leaning back in the seat.

He chuckled amused at the commentary "What did you expect I'd drive?"

"I don't know. Maybe a big ass truck that takes up fifteen lanes, or a rare supercar you know. Something to keep up the mystery man persona?"