-Epilouge-

Hux's pov:

It had been six years now. Six years since me and Kylo met, kissed and all the other stuff.

Kylo had became a pretty famous artist, doing commissions for all around the world. His works had been displayed in museums and people would spend millions to buy them.

I got my degree but I never did anything to do with history. I became a model. A complete turn of events I know right? I modelled for Kylo but also for other things like fashion designers and adverts.

Andrew was actually arrested a few years after the video incident for tax evasion, robbery and eventually attempted murder so... karma I guess.

I had told my Mum about my attempt. She helped me through a lot and encouraged me to finds therapist. Which I did! And I am so much better now.

And that leads me onto my final thing. Today was the day. The day of my wedding.

I stood infront of the mirror adjusting my bow tie, I turned to Rey who was wearing an elegant red dress. I guess I consider her to be my bridesmaid I guess. Grooms man? Is that the right word. I don't know. "Does this look okay?" I asked panicked.

She smiled, "You look amazing! Don't worry about it. Kylo will love it."

I nervously smiled, "What if I mess up the vows? What if I do some stupid ridiculous thing while kissing him and he immediately divorces me?!" My breathing quickened.

Rey put her hands on my shoulders, "Breath. Your just getting in your head none of that is going to happen. Now come on you need to go get married!" she yelled excitedly.

"One second." I took a swig of the pretsceco that was on the table. Not to get drunk or anything just to stop panicking, "Okay lets go."

We walked through the doors and everyone stood up. It was a small wedding only close family and friends, we didn't need anyone else. We had decided to not share anything but the fact we were getting married with the public and we both agreed we would not share any real pictures online (except for paintings of course).

Kylo wasn't there yet as we both agreed we were going to walk down the isle separately. We both wanted that moment ok?

I stood at the alter waiting. Then it happened. He came through the doors. I started crying. He looked amazing. He smiled at me and I began crying even more.

He came up to the alter and whispered to me, "You look stunning right now, I wish I could paint it." He joked.

I laughed, "Don't worry, we've got a photographer, you can use that as a reference." I whispered back.

We said our vows and kissed. It felt just like that day six years ago maybe even better. People cheered and clapped and we both began crying. I rested my head on his shoulder out of embarrassment.

The after party was fantastic! A few more people came. There was dancing and singing and cake. The photographer was talking photos of anything he could.

And eventually we were both really drunk. I yelled to him over the music, "We should do karaoke! Right now!"

His face lightened up, "Oh my god yes! What song?"

"Spice girls!" I suggested. Spice girls is my guilty pleasure.

"Yes! Ill go ask the band." He started speaking to them and then called me over, "Heres a mic. The band are going to play it." He handed me a mic and held the other one in his hand.

I smiled.

And it began.

Looking back on it, it was highly embarrassing but it was our wedding so we can do what we want. Rey later sent me a video of our awful drunken singing and if I ever need to cry myself to sleep, I watch that.

A few days after the wedding we made the papers.

Kylo Ren and Armitage Hux are our favourite power couple!

Kylo Ren painted the kiss from his wedding and we are obsessed. Him and Hux have said this is the only peak we will get of their wedding so appreciate it! It will be displayed in the London art museum on the 21st of February before being returned to their home a week later! We congratulate you on your marriage!

And underneath was the painting that Kylo had done. It was fantastic. Even more stunning in real life though.

We displayed the newspaper in the hallway. I mainly love the title.

Everything was perfect.

784 words

I loved writing this chapter. Also can we tell I don't know how wedding work?