So I've become Damned

So, it wasn't just me. But it feels like the relationship between Frederick and Aria seemed to have been progressing well this time around. I bet a hundred times that Aria was very happy to have this opportunity for herself.

But as if I cared about that.

She seemed to be on cloud nine because Oscar Frederick and her seemed to have been talking to each other on their way back. And if I heard the rumors correctly, apparently Oscar was wet head-to-toe when he was walking back.

Was this the handkerchief scene between them? Oh well. I didn't care much about that. But Emma behind me did. She was angrily gritting her teeth as she heard such rumors. Her eyes turned demonic when she said:

"That little wench. She is just like her prostitute of a mother! Stealing my lady's fiancé!" Emma angrily yelled.

I yawned, besides it's not like I cared. Rumors have already started spreading that Aria was a little bit interested in that Frederick boy. If that's how you want to play, then play.

"My Lady, you must be feeling tired," Emma said. I turned to look at her. It seems that Emma has forgotten our 'previous' interaction with the Hourglass. The first interaction in the first timeline. The one which I had accidentally flipped to turn back the time to make all this happen. But she still remembered the incident that happened now. Which was still good.

"However, my Lady, you still need to eat dinner," Emma said. "Young master Cain said he wanted to eat with you."

"I'll pass up on that stupid offer. Not interested." I told Emma. Emma frowned as she followed after me, "But my lady, Master Cain would be very upset and we all would be worried if you do not decide to eat." 

Eat? With those dramatic people? I rolled my eyes. Oh Please. 

As a way of avoiding the trio, who were now eating dinner downstairs, I was walking towards my bedroom after dismissing Emma. However, on my way, I had met the most unlucky encounter yet: 

It was that stupid Cain and Oscar behind him. Ugh. They were probably returning from dinner and came looking for me who was extremely exhausted. Cain came rushing across the hallway when he spotted me from afar. 

"Mielle... are you really alright? You have been looking pale for some time now." Cain said immediately. 

"It's fine brother, I've just been feeling a bit nauseous and sick. It's not that serious, I just recently just ingested a stomach tonic and fever medicine." I said laughing casually.

Hahaha as if. If I really did drink a stomach tonic, I would probably be passed out in bed right now.

Which won't be too bad of an act, would it?

"Stomach tonic?" Cain said, "Mielle! You are supposed to say you are sick when you are sick. You are the one who keeps preaching about how we as a family should take care of each other. And now, you become like this?!"

...

Oh my god. I facepalmed my face this time. See... this is WHY I avoid him! I rolled my eyes around and told him: "It's fine... geez." 

"Lady Mielle, are you really alright?" Oscar asked this time, a bit worriedly. "Someone should call a Physician." 

"No! No! I'm really fine." 

Maybe I overdid it with the act. Hah. Fuck. I really really hate being like this. "Anyhow, I'm leaving for bed early tonight." 

I quickly slipped by before they had the chance to notice. What? Which thirteen-year-old girl wasn't good at running away before it was too late?