So I've Been Digging the Truth

"IT'S YOU." THE FIGURE DROPPED THE BOMB CASUALLY. "Outsider, you are responsible for turning back the time thirteen times." 

"What?" I stood gaping at this voice. My jaws dropped at this very moment. Holy Fuck, what? I don't think even I have even had the guts to turn back the hourglass that many times... "...but how?!" 

No wait. I squinted my eyes for a second. That made no f*cking sense. 

"How do you know that?" I asked the figure itself. "Who are you? Where are all of these claims coming from? Are you scamming me?" 

"That hourglass." The figure said pointing at the glass case in my hands. "That object is quite peculiar. It contains remnants of magic that can be only used within a certain lineage. The Piast Dukedom." 

"The what family?"

"Piast family." She corrected, coughing on her hands. "It certainly can be used only by the members of the Piast family. However..." The figure glanced at me. "You don't possess the bloodline of the Piast family at all. How peculiar..." 

The Piss– I mean the Piast family bloodline. Aren't they part of the nobility from the Kindom of Croa? Precisely part of the royalty descent? That means– Aria must be part of the Piast family?!

Then that... 

...All those artifacts which Emma had obtained from Viscount Louvre– including the Blue Orb Crystal ball also belong to that family?! 

"Why did I, Mielle Roscent, turn back time thirteen times?! No h-how could I? Am I not the villainess–" I accidentally let my thoughts out loud. 

 The figure asked told me. "Although I don't know why exactly you have needed to turn back time– however, you seem to come back at a specific moment of time." 

"C-come back at a specific moment in time?" I asked. I-I've turned back the hourglass so much that I needed to come back in time to do something?!

How many times have I turned the hourglass? Am I even allowed to turn back the hourglass?! 

"I've felt something was very strange in this world... as time was repeating itself continuously. Some things can't easily come to an end. I've felt like I've lived through almost a millennia already." 

"A millennia... how long ago did I turn back this hourglass?" I asked desperately. 

"Let's see, you have at least returned back two years' worth of time."  They told me. "Outsider, you have gone back two years' worth in time." 

...Two years?! H-how is that possible? Have I been turning the hourglass exactly at the same moment of time rewinding the time by two years?! And I've been doing this... thirteen times..?

I didn't need to do mental math to figure out how long I have been subconsciously stuck in this body of Mielle Roscente.

But why? How?!

"I believe you have the same questions as I did, however, I only know as much as you know. But you have been regressing back to the date of the 23rd day of the spring, the year of XIV of the Imperial Calendar."

But that was exactly four months ago... around the time I had reincarnated into this world...

...No wonder why I had been so sane coming into this world– I've been stuck here in this goddamn world thirteen times?! 

"Have you ever reached out to me prior to this?" I asked her. "In my previous lives before my current regression?" 

"That...even I'm not sure myself." The figure told me. "Perhaps I did, maybe I had this exact conversation with you in your past regressions."