The Chocolatier's Wife

(POV:Reader)

-"Hun, where's the-"

-"Yeah, that, thanks!"

Willy, my husband was in his 'inventing time', meaning everyone at the factory would have to stay away from the inventing room until he was ready to test it out. I was allowed in as I was very helpful in knowing what he needed, or at least that's the way he puts it. Although we both know very well it's because he likes a kiss now and then for doing something right.

-"What about the-" I handed him over something round-ish from the clutter of stuff all over his working table.

-"Thanks, hun" he gave me a quick kiss and got back to work as I sat, watching as he tinkered around with a machine.

-"I'm going to bed, Willy, goodnight" I kissed his cheek after getting up and began to walk but was stopped.

-"Please stay, I need help!" he whined like a five-year old, clutching onto the edge of my shirt.

-"I'm tired" I told him, giving a small yawn.

-"Did you take the test?" I nodded.

-"So...?"

-"Negative" he stood up from his chair and gave me a hug, trying to be as comforting as possible.

-"I-I told you it wouldn't work, I'm sorry" we had gotten married 4 years ago, he told me he wanted children a year later. We tried but it never worked, even doctors said it would be very difficult for it to happen.

-"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault"

-"What about the family we wanted? Or an heir for your factory?"

-"I wanted a child for us, but if we can't have one it's okay"

-"I married you for you, not for your ability to have children" he chuckled softly, trying to ease tension.

-"And an heir...I have an idea for that but you'll have to wait" I huffed in annoyment, he knew I had the patience of a child, waiting was not something I liked very much.

-"You're very mean, you know I hate waiting" I pouted, slumping onto the chair after he let go of the hug.

-"Well you were tired, weren't you? My idea is very long and would take all night to explain" he teased, a smirk forming on his lips.

-"You know, I'm not too tired anymore"

-"Well I am, so we are off to bed, love" he lifted me up bridal style walking us over to our bedroom.

-"Don't be mean! Tell me your idea!" I whined.

-"Goodnight!" he smiled as he turned off the light after we had gotten into bed.

-"...so mean," I grumbled, turning away from him.

-"You'll find out soon, love, you just have to wait a bit" he kissed the top of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

-"Fine, I'll wait, goodnight" I cuddled into his arms and fell asleep.

(A/N):

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

This is a super old story, I wrote it about a year ago or something so there will be a lot of mistakes and I'll try editing them but let me know if you find any! There will also me a lot of cringeness that I will try to re-write when I have time. 

This chapter is my present to @circus_baby38 who's birthday is today, hence me posting the book today. Happy birthday! I hope you had an incredible day! 

Bye!