Training the troops

So with the alliance between Y/N and sonia now official the two sides begin to prepare for the invasion that's in a weeks time. Rouge had a little conversation between G.U.N and at first they were hesitant on helping the son of thier enemy but they saw the bigger danger and had to swallow thier pride and team up with Y/N and his battle droids. Speaking of which Y/N was in a clear field training his sonia and his troops getting them ready for the fight against black doom which if you know how clumsy and incompetent the battle droids can be that's easier said then done.

Y/N: Alright troops soon you will be facing a threat of intergalactic proportions and I want you to be ready for the battle that lies ahead. People's life's will be in your hands it will be your duty to protect the innocent and defend the planet from black doom and his army.

Battle droid: Uhhhhh sir? Weren't we trying to conquer earth a week ago?

Y/N: Yes but times have changed and a new threat has emerged a threat that wishes to destroy the planet and now your new directive is to make sure that the invasion fails is that understood?

Battle droids: Roger roger!

Y/N: Now let's your training begin!

Y/N watched as his droids began to train with hilarious and disastrous results. First was weapons training and many of the droids failed to hit thier target hell even a sniper failed to hit his mark and Y/N watched in disbelief.

Y/N: Oh my word.

Battle droid: What a terrible shot.

Sniper droid: Ahhh well.........its my programming.

Next was combat training and Y/N had Silvia sonia and shade help out with this one he wanted to give the droids a feel of what life on the battlefield was like so he wanted enemies for them to fight and those three seemed like a good challenge and besides the droids are cheap to replace so if a few get destroyed its no big deal.

Y/N: Alright girls your clear to engage just try not to destroy ALL of them.

Sonia: No promises.

Y/N: Alright let's see how well the new battle droids do on the field.

The patrol of droids walked through the forest thier task was to make it through to the other side and fight off any resistance. This group was accompanied by the new type of battle droid the B2 battle droid the upgraded and superior version to the clumsy B1 battle droids. The commander was also cruising in the new tank that Y/N had made he had alittle help from tails to make it. The tank had hardened armour that could tank a missle head on and a powerful cannon to destroy any enemy vehicle.

 The tank had hardened armour that could tank a missle head on and a powerful cannon to destroy any enemy vehicle