Not your blood bag⚕️

Waking up at dawn, hoseok looked to his left and found seokjin still sound asleep.

He got up and ruffled his hair and walked out of the room.

Making his way back to his room.

Hoseok got changed and acted like nothing had changed even though now he was reborn, once again.

The boy knew this feeling, at least it was less intense than last time.

He walked toward his father's office.

Reaching the office, the boy took a deep breath and walked in. His father was hovering over a few pieces of paperwork, hoseok assumed.

Clearing his throat to get the attention, the boy stood waiting.

His father raised his head and sent a smile towards his son.

Hoseok nodded instead of smiling.

"I would like to tell you something," he started.

His father removed his glasses and nodded.

"I need another shot," he said, his father abruptly stood.

"Again!?" He said in shock.

"How!?" He was panicking. He walked over to hoseok and inspected the boy.

"Are you hurt?" He asked worry lacing his words.

" No," his father was confused.

"You seem much more coherent and stable than last time,"

Hoseok nodded his head. "seokjin gave me his blood."

He announced, and his father was stunned by the revelation and stumbled backward.

"Fuck, hoseok!" He yelled

"The shot is going to be useless now!"

Hoseok was confused "What do you mean!" He yelled back as panic started bubbling.

"Hoseok, he is a damn pure blood! What is a fucking shot going to do?! You cant counterattack pure blood!"

Hoseok was stunned, last time he was bitten by a vampire his father had given him a special shot he had created to counter against the vampire venom to stop the transformation.

" you never told me!" Hoseok said anger rising

"I never knew you'd get blood from a freaking pure blood!" His father said flapping his hands around not knowing what to do.

"I didn't ask for it! he found me!"

His father sighed getting angrier will not solve any problem he walked closer to hoseok placing a hand on the boy's shoulder he presses firmly.

"Listen hoseok, I can't help you, the shot is going to be null, you will have to let this happen"

Pushing his father's hand away hoseok shook his head " I can't! I can't be one of them! They are the reason why jimin is this way! It is because of them I had almost died! They are the reason our lives are ruined!"

"I can't, I can't" he choked out as he let himself fall to the ground.

His father was shocked that hoseok had been so strong for himself and his brother, seeing him break down, his father tried to stop tears from running down his face.

Bending down he pulled his son into his arms.

"I'm sorry hoseok, I'm sorry" he whispered.

-'-

"Hey, hoseok!" Yoongi said as he sat next to the boy.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi said once again.

"Hello?" The boy said and shook hoseoks shoulder.