please do ⚕️

Yoongi stared at hoseok.

Hoseok sighed, annoyed, finally moving to look at yoongi.

"Yoongi, you have been staring at me the whole day. What is it?"

"First, thank god you aint blind, and secondly, you never told me what happened last week."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the first remark and then sighed, " Nothing happened."

Yoongi let out a sarcastic gasp. "Nothing happened, no nothing happened, just seokjin the freaking leader. Took your side over his own kind."

Before hoseok could interject and give yoongi a piece of his mind, the boy spoke again.

"And let me get this out since, when are you two this close??"

Hoseok groaned and let his head fall into his book. "Yoongi, you are digging too deep,"

"No, im not."

"Yes, you are."

Yoongi was frustrated but stayed silent. He knew hoseok wouldn't budge.

"Why dont you use your brain for the most useful thing?" Hoseok said, lifting his book so he could hit yoongi on the head with it.

Yoongi punched hoseok lightly on the arm and finally stopped staring at his friend for the rest of the day.

⚕️⚕️⚕️

Hoseok sighed as he walked into his room, letting his book bag fall on the floor. The boy quickly fell on his bed.

Staring at the ceiling, the boy sighed.

The memories of last week were vivid. He remembered how his body ached to stay glued to the leader.

Turning on his side, hoseok let out a frustrated sigh.

"That is only because of the bond," he reminded himself.

A part of him jolted in pain as he thought about how all these feelings from the other were just forced by the bond.

Hoseok sat up in his bed and took a fist full of hair. " Shut up, stupid brain! " he yelled at himself.

⚕️⚕️⚕️

Jin was staring out the window since the incident, his clan, has been quite vocal about his bond with a certain vampire hater.

He had done some unspoken things to keep his people in check, along with giving them a lecture on bonds, to remind them of how it works, so they wouldn't make the same mistake as him, he did leave the last part out.

He would die again, then let his people find out how he made a mistake.

Lifting his gaze, seokjin looked at the full moon, tilting his head until it hit the window. The man closed his eyes.

At first he was mad at himself for making such grave mistake, and had gone crazy looking for a way to undo it, but the day he had seen hoseok pin a girl of his coven while a knife was to her throat he only felt his mates emotions.

And the feelings that raved through his body only made him protective of the killer.

That day, seokjin had given up on trying to undo his mistake. The man had come to accept it.

Seokjin felt a bit selfish, but he had not felt emotions as such in decades and suddenly been given the chance he craved it more.

He wanted to feel each one, happiness, pain,sadness, love,and even lust. All he had been left with all these decades was hatred.

He had become so accustomed to it that he had forgotten the rest.

So, to fulfill his own needs, seokjin had decided to get hoseok to accept this bond.

⚕️⚕️⚕️

Hoseok stood as every vampire that left the gate threw him a look before quickly walking away.

Hoseok wished he could just pounce on one and rip its throat out without keeping himself in check.

To think he actually could, more than he could before,dont get him wrong he was extremely capable before he turned, but now that he had awakened, he felt unstoppable.

"Hoseok," the boy turned to the sound of his name.

Seokjin looked at the boy, practically staring into his eyes a bit longer than usual.

"What?" he bit back. They had not spoken properly since the day seokjin revealed that they were bonded.Not even their usual banter was to be seen anywhere.

Seokjin spoke, ignoring the way hoseok spoke, "Do come find me tonight," and before he could get an answer, he walked away.

Hoseok wanted to say no, yell at the man, and tell him he wouldn't just listen to what he says, but something in him forced him to keep his mouth shut.

⚕️⚕️⚕️

Seokjin had already warned his coven, so when hoseok barged in, no one batted an eye.

He ignored everyone and walked the familiar corridor.

Making his way to seokjins' room, the realization hit him.

He was walking into a trap. This was bad.

Before he could decide to run away. The door opened, and his hand was grabbed, and his body followed where he was pulled

Seokjin banged the door shut and pushed hoseok against it.

"What the fuck" hoseok said as he looked at seokjin.

"Its the bond" seokjin lied

"Huh?" Before hoseok could question, seokjin placed a hand on hoseoks face and let his fingers slip slowly to his lips.

Leaning in seokjin captured hoseoks lips with his own, and bit on his bottom lip, hoseok grunted from the pain but didnt try to pull away.

After biting and tasting the inside of hoseoks mouth with his tongue, seokjin pulled away.

Blood decorated seokjins lips.

Hoseok wiped his lips with the back of his hand and turned to look anywhere but at the vampire.

A soft blush decorated his cheeks, and his ears were burning.

"What was that for?" He questioned. He had given up being surprised that he didn't hate it.

Seokjin placed a hand on his neck and pulled hoseok flush against his body, hoseok looked up at seokjin but said nothing.

"I tried, hoseok, i tried for both of us. But i want to be selfish, and i can't hold myself back anymore, i want to complete the bond. "

Hoseok was stunned. He thought nothing could surpise him no more.

Hoseok wanted to pull away, throw a punch at seokjins' beautiful face and yell at him to find a way to break the bond, and stay the hell away from him.

But what came out of hoseoks mouth shocked even seokjin.

"I do too,"

⛓️⚕️⛓️⚕️

Hello, hello, im trying, i promise!! I want to write like there is no tomorrow but life sucks and work gets in the way and it drains me in ways i can barely think of one line 😭😭 but i hope you guys wont give up on me!

I hope u guys like this! Remember i live u all 🫰🫰😭💜💜