pull⚕️

Hoseok dangled the necklace in front of himself as he kept staring at it, lost in thoughts.

the blood moved from one side to another after a few more stares hoseok threw the necklace on his bed.

The boy was sitting on the floor, his back to his bed. He let his head fall on the mattress, the prefect was now staring at his ceiling.

He had been staring a lot at anything and nothing, since the incident. As the memory flashed in his mind once again he closed his eyes but that didn't help, he could still vividly remember the feeling of Jin's lips on his.

He let out a groan in annoyance. Why did he have to go through such things? Why him, what did he do to deserve this?

And why wasn't he more mad about this outcome? His body wouldn't allow him to feel intense anger towards Jin for the problem that the vampire had created.

Turning his head to the side he caught a glimpse of the necklace he wrapped a hand around the ruby and instantly he felt warmth against his hand.

He unconsciously let out a sigh and all the questions were suddenly forgotten.

-'-

"Hoseok?" Jimin said placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Hoseok turned to look at jimin lowering his gaze to meet his baby brother's eyes.

"Yeah?" He replied in a soft tone.

"You seem distracted, are you okay?"

Hoseok removed jimin's hand from his shoulder and turned to properly face the boy.

"I'm okay, don't worry" he tried smiling but it seemed hard to do that.

"You look so pale" hoseok closed his eyes, taking a deep breath the boy cupped his brother's face in his hand.

"I'm okay" he kept staring at jimin until the boy nodded.

"I'm heading to my next class now, and you should too"

Hoseok announced and left jimin standing in the hallway.

Hoseok hit himself on the forehead, he had a break between his classes, so he decided to spend the time in the hallway staring out the window, the boy had caught sight of the midnight castle.

Hoseok felt like he couldn't look away and being a vampire now he could see much further than a human, his eyes had landed on a window that he knew who it belonged to.

His body felt hot and uncomfortable trying to stop himself from acting on impulse the boy kept a strong hold on his mind.

It had started to become too much when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

-'-

"Let's go" yoongi announced getting up from his chair.

Hoseok nodded his head.

"Oh could I ask for a favor"

Yoongi turned towards hoseok with a surprised expression evident on his face.

"The hoseok is asking me for a favor?!"

"Shut it yoongi"

"I should announce it to the whole castle"

Hoseok groaned and smacked yoongi on the shoulder.

The boy stumbled forward, yoongi glared at hoseok once he had found his footing again.

Hoseok responded with a roll of his eyes.

As they left the dawn castle hoseok spoke "I'm being serious, will you be for once too?"

"Fine, how can I help?"

"Could you switch positions?"

Yoongi turned to look at hoseok before replying "You mean.."

Hoseok nodded his head.

"What did you do hoseok?"

"I didn't do anything! Just will you, please?"

"Yeah sure, but if that man tries something I'm shooting him" yoongi announced.

Hoseok felt sudden panic mixed with anger "Don't you dare" he let out without a second thought.

Yoongi stopped in his track "What"

Hoseok was shocked by his own words too, how could he be angry that yoongi threatened to kill seokjin, he had done it himself multiple times.

"I mean if anyone is going to kill him it's me" he forced himself to say because deep down that was what he wanted, but these newfound feelings that weren't meant for him to begin with were trying to change him.

Yoongi stared at him for a minute longer and hoseok was starting to sweat afraid that his friend could see through him but let out a sigh of relief when yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk again.

They stayed silent until they reached the gates, a few students started coming out smiling and waving toward yoongi the boy smiled back.

But didn't move from his place, hoseok moved forward and started walking with the group, the girl he was next to stared at him.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok didn't reply just kept walking.

"I asked you a question" she tried again annoyed at the silence she was receiving.

Hoseok looked at her and away.

She let out a chuckle "You think so highly of yourself, but you are nothing compared to us. We could kill you in an instance, you humans are so weak and pathetic"

She kept going but got no reaction from hoseok.

"Wait you have a brother, don't you, I've heard stories about how he almost-" Before she could say more hoseok had her pinned to a tree with his dagger still with the sheath on.

The girl let out a gasp as the air was knocked out of her when she hit the tree.

"You!" She started but shut her mouth as she stared at hoseok. She was starting to pale as she kept staring at the prefect.

Hoseok pushed the knife further into her side as he spoke through gritted teeth. "Don't you ever speak about my brother, if I ever hear anything about him, I don't care about the fucking rules I'm going to fucking kill you"

The young vampire let her eyes fall, hoseok pulled away taking that as a yes but he didn't get far as he hit something hard. Turning to look he found Jin behind him,

The vampire had been staring at her master who had stayed quiet while watching the whole ordeal. Close to his mate, Seokjin felt more protective of hoseok than he felt of the member of his coven.

The young vampire had figured out that she had no other choice but to listen, she had smelled the bond and so did the others who were watching the commotion.

Yoongi was confused as he stared at his best friend and the leader of the vampires. Something felt off to the boy he kept a mental note to ask his friend later.

Hoseok tried to pull away from Jin but his body wouldn't allow him to.

"Move" hoseok forced himself to say and thankfully seokjin listened.

He took a step further back and hoseok felt a sudden need to be closer but held himself back.

Jin walked away without saying a word and his people followed him.

Yoongi watched as the vampires left on their own for the first time.

He turned to look at hoseok whose hand was trembling as he tried to put his dagger away.

"Hoseok, what the fuck was that"

----

:) What do we think??