~My Baby Wins The Royal Rumble Match~

My Pov:

Things suddenly change when everyone in this ring suddenly looks at me.

They are suddenly coming for me now and as I am seeing this.

I am in shock I didn't think everyone would turn on me and go after me.

I thought it would go completely different but as everyone is looking at me.

Asuka suddenly spits the blue/green mist out of her mouth.

Luckily Rhea and I seen it coming and we moved out of the way and missed it.

Before it was too late and we ended up being the ones to get hit or blinded by it.

But by it missing us it ends up going on Zelina Vega.

Once it gets on her she starts screaming in pain and freaking out.

Because she can't see and this gets Rhea to do her finisher the Riptide on Zelina.

After she does this I kick Zelina in the face causing her to fall in the middle of the ring.

Rhea then picks her up and throws her over the top rope.

Since she is still struggling from the green/blue mist that Asuka spit at her.

She ends up losing her balance and falls right to the floor causing her to be eliminated.

Now that Zelina is eliminated that means it is now down to only 3 of us left.

It is now Me,Rhea & Asuka left and since it is just us now.

It quickly goes back to them looking at me again like they are going to attack me at any minute.

As I am realizing this it suddenly makes me really nervous.

Because it is now My Baby Rhea and Asuka looking at me and they could possibly do anything to find a way to eliminate me.

While this is going through my mind the tension between us suddenly stops.

Rhea then looks at me then looks at Asuka then back at me again.

As she is looking at me she looks back at Asuka like she is saying give us a minute.

Which tells me this isn't good and things are not looking good for me right now.

As my mind continues to race with a million things my thoughts suddenly get interrupted when I feel a pair of soft hands on my face.

While this is happening I am quick to bring myself back to reality and I find myself looking into Rhea's beautiful eyes that I love so much.

As I continue to get lost in her beautiful eyes.

She suddenly kisses me with so much passion like she did earlier and this tells me this is the end of it for me.

I am about to be out of this match and I am about to get eliminated.

While this is going through my mind she suddenly pulls away and then looks at me.