~Getting Medical Attention~

Rhea's Pov:

Once she leaves I leave the ring too and go backstage to celebrate my win with my girlfriend.

A Few Minutes Later:

I make it back stage and all I want is to hold Shelly and cover her in kisses as I celebrate my win tonight with her and have fun tonight.

But as the thought of my girlfriend comes to my mind my thoughts get interrupted.

When the other women superstars crowd around me and congratulate me.

They are really excited and loud which was something I wasn't expecting.

Especially since I was attacked my a few of them tonight.

As this is going through my mind I put that behind me for now and I talk to them so I can celebrate with my girlfriend tonight.

Nikki Bella: Congratulations Rhea you was amazing out there tonight."

Shotzi: "Congratulations Rhea!!"

Carmella: "Don't hit me please I just wanted to say congratulations. Now go celebrate with your girlfriend I think she needs your attention."

Once she says this she winks at me and smiles.

She then leaves to talk to the others as they are still hanging out backstage.

After she says this I look over at Shelly and she is talking to Liv.

As I am seeing this I just want to pick her up and get out of this place to spend some time with her.

But I don't want to interrupt her or bother her as she is talking to Liv.

Because it seems like she is making some friends here.

She seems to be talking more instead of just hanging around me and being so shy.

So as much as I want to hold her and spend time with her.

I will put that on hold and let her talk to her friends for now.

But as this is going through my mind and I am watching her I am suddenly surprised when Liv pushes her.

This wasn't just a small shove this was full of force and seemed rough to where Shelly fell on the floor.

As I am seeing this I waste no time and I go check on Shelly to make sure she is okay.

Once I make my way over to her I gently help her up and wrap my arms around her.

Rhea: "Baby are you okay?"

As I am saying this she looks at me and suddenly says something.

Me: "Yeah I am fi.."

Before she is able to finish her sentence she looks at me in shock.

Me: "Oh my gosh..forget about me Baby are you okay?!"