~Enjoying The Rest Of Our Night (Part 3)~

My Pov:

Because we already have a lot to talk about especially after what happened at work tonight.

I don't want to get too deep into this conversation & it end up making things worse with us.

While all of this is going through my mind she suddenly says something to me.

Rhea: "Babe what did she say?"

Me: "Do we really have to talk about this we have enough to talk about can we just let it go?"

Rhea: "You already spoke about it so you might as well tell me what happened."

Me: "Baby I don't want to talk about it.."

Rhea: "I can see that but whatever happened I need to know because I don't know what happened."

Me: "She looked at me & asked if I was okay."

Rhea: "What did you tell her?"

Me: "I told her I was fine."

Rhea: "What did she say?"

Me: "She continued to ask me if I was sure if I was okay & went on about you being rough with me &..

As I am telling her what happened she suddenly cuts me off in the middle of talking & she says something to me.

Rhea: "What does she mean by me being rough with you?"

Me: "I am guessing she seen us together before she went to the restroom & I guess she thought you was being rough with me."

Rhea: "How was I being rough with you?"

Me: "Baby I don't know I am still trying to figure that out can I finish telling you what happened?"

Rhea: "Yeah go ahead.."

Me: "Anyways, she went on to saying you was being rough with me & told me if I was in danger she could call for help to get me out of danger & out of the situation."

After I say this it is suddenly quite & there isn't a word being said between us.

But after a few minutes of not saying a word.

She suddenly says something as she keeps her eyes on the road as she is driving.

Rhea: "She not only thinks I was being rough with you but she also thinks you are in danger & needs to call someone for help about it?!"

Me: "Yeah.."

Rhea: "Why?!"

Me: "I guess because she seen my black eye, But Baby don't worry about it I told her that you wouldn't hurt me & my black eye is from my job because I am a WWE superstar & after that I left the bathroom & that is when you caught her grabbing my arm because I guess she wasn't done with the conversation but I was & I am done with this conversation now."