🪸 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 🪸

Um... *soft smile* hello everyone!

This writing journey started since Jun 15th, 2022 & and today on May 19th, 2023 it finally came to an end (although there will be a part II), now that I wrote the dates down, it's finally hitting me that it's almost been a year since I started this.

It was my first ever writing experience and I tried my best to keep it as cannon as possible because I actually wanted the whole novel to be the same as the original but with hints of BL.

So that's what I did, actually rather than writing for other people, it started as more of a project for myself. And I was confident that nobody would want to read it since it's essentially no different from the original and the changes were really and extremely subtle. And I thought I would probably stop uploading or even writing along the way.

But my readers, their votes comments and support kept me going and somewhere along the way from a project for myself only it evolved to being a project for everyone.

You guys really, reaaaly encouraged me a lot like I don't have words to describe how I actually feel. Especially early on my journey, I never ever thought that I would come this far or that I'll be planning a part II, or the fact I would be writing an epilogue after the completion of a 100 chapters.

.

.

.

.

I don't know if I'm going on the right tract or not, I just wanted to connect with you guys but this feels like I just talked about myself.

If anyone has any suggestion please let me know, be it be about the story, my writing or any mistakes that I might have made or about anything in general.

I really really appreciate you guys being there for me, even though you may not know who I am or even if I don't know who you guys are what you look like or from where you are. For sure we all know that there is at least one common thing that we all share which connects us, that is a certain level of passion for the novel TRASH OF THE COUNT'S FAMILY.

*deep breath* this is getting longer and longer, I should stop now.

❣️Thank you again everyone❣️

I'll start working on part II from mid-June. Stay tuned for more.

👋🏻Bye bye👋🏻