𝚃𝙶𝙸𝙵

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The two were chowing down on their meals until one decided speak up. "You're from the Philippines, right?" Min Ho asked. His lips lathered with sauce.

When she met his gaze, she sneered. "Wipe your face, bro." She grabbed a napkin, gently smudging it across to clean it. "But yes, born and raised. Anyways, what 'bout you? Wait, let me guess... London?" Min Ho paused for a moment, his face frozen and shocked. He obviously wasn't expecting to have a little flirty moment with Xana and obviously wasn't expecting her to hold such a gentle touch. "Hello? You in there?"

"U-Uh, duh." He shook his head, slapping her hand away. "I grew up in London, moved around for a while, and then finally settled here."

"That's nice. I used to move around a lot. Well, more like ran away a lot but I think that counts." Xana shrugged going back to her food, avoiding to go into more detail. "So, whats up with you and Kitty? I'm kind of getting the hint that you have a little crush on her." She wiggled her brows.

Min Ho contorted his face into pure disgust and hatred. "Ew! Are you kidding me?! Why are we even hanging out right now—check, please!" He raised his hand high in the air before it was slapped down by Xana's.

"Joking. I'm only joking. Besides, each time she walks into a room, you're body physically looks like it wants to convulse. So, what's up with all this nasty hatred?" Xana leaned back in her seat waiting for his answer.

"Covey has this presence that just makes me wanna throw up. She's too annoying, too emotional, and too demanding." Min Ho closes in over the table to whisper. "And a stalker."

"She's not a stalker."

"Oh, yeah? Why are you picking sides?" He scoffed.

"I'm not picking sides... I'm just leaning toward Kitty because I see no reason to hate her this much." She justified with a positive tone in her voice.

"That's picking sides." Min Ho looked her up and down, ready to get up and leave. "Whatever, you done?"

Xana nods taking out her card, but the sound of plastic setting on the table made her halt. "What're you doing?"

"Paying. What else?" Xana blinked at him with a forming smile. "What are you doing? Why are you smiling?"

"Somewhere deep down, you truly are a gentleman." She gives full smile, standing up to pat his back.

"Don't make me regret paying for you."

xoxoxoxo

By the end of the first week of school, Xana observed the way Kitty has been going in and out of sleep. In passing period, she'd almost pass out when she'd lean on the wall for just seconds. It was excruciatingly awful to see Kitty's downfall.