𝚆𝚃𝙵 𝟸.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Xana nods, backing away with a weak wave. When she entered the party once again, she found the three boys all at a table. Dae significantly more pooped than the two others.

She marched over, slamming her hand bag in front of Dae. "Really, boy? Is that how you greet a girl that flew all the way here? So, so, sooo disappointing for the first time meeting you in person."

"I didn't know she was here..." Dae rubbed his eyes.

"Does that make it any better?" Xana interrogated with a dark tone in her voice.

"Whoa, girl. Back it up, Dae's been through a rough time recently. Go easy on him." Min Ho defended. "Plus I wanna hear all about it later."

Xana looked over at Q for support, unfortunately he just shook his head with an exasperated sigh. They decided to leave after ten minutes of Dae moping around either on the table or sulking around with his girlfriend in front of cameras.

Q snuck the girl in discreetly with his jacket sitting right on her head with little to no attempt. As they open the door, Min Ho dived right into the conversation. "Spill it. When did you get with Yuri? And where? And how far?"

"And most importantly, why?"

"Even if the world seemed to just all of a sudden explode with acid, I think you'd still be blabbering on about Kitty." Xana carelessly kicked off her heels while throwing the jacket to Q as she stood across from the two sitting boys.

"True."

"She's got a point"

"Dae, you little scammer." Min Ho almost seemed proud of his inexcusable cheating. "How did you convince Yuri to buy you that suit?"

"How do you know I didn't buy it?" Dae sipped his drink.

"Because it costs 5K." And that's where it took a turn.

Dae spat his drink all over Xana. She blinked at him with a scary look looming over her face. "Q, if you don't throw that jacket over my face, I'm going to kill your friend." He quickly threw it over her face once again as she stood as stiff as a brick.

"I don't know. I kinda feel bad for Kitty." Q rushes back into the conversation.

"I don't." Min Ho scoffed.

"You're such a dick, Min ho. Besides, Dae basically dumped her ass in front of everybody." Xana's words were muffled through the thin jacket.

"See? Breaking up with someone is brutal."

"Except it wasn't a breakup because it wasn't a real relationship." Min Ho reasoned. The guy was obviously a man of no heart. Sure, Xana would barely give a donkey's ass about anyone's opinion, but when it was purely wrong? It'd send her into a frenzy. "No one's gonna blame you for upgrading a pen pal for an actual girlfriend."