𝙾𝚃𝙿

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

She was absolutely pissed as she gawked at Dae pinning her boyfriend against the wall. "Dae, what the hell?" The boy ignored her, shaking Min Ho whilst sneering out words in Korean.

Min Ho counteracted with a nonchalant tone, he stared down at Dae, saying something Xana couldn't understand but clearly knew it was some kind of demand. He pushed Dae off just in time for Kitty to defend at Min Ho's side. "Dae, stop. Stop it, it's not Min Ho. This has nothing to do with him."

Xana's boyfriend straightened himself out, dusting off his shirt and fixing his collar. He yelled at Dae, leaving him with a hopeless stare into the wall. As Min Ho was just about to leave the premises, he clicked his tongue. "Xana!"

She knew everything. Everything she wanted to tell Min Ho, but it was all too late. She ran into Min Ho's embrace, his arm tightly clenching her shoulder. "Min H—"

"You know something, don't you." He didn't look back at her, but she stared at him. "Fine. Don't tell me. It's not like I got into a fight with my friend over a girl I never liked in the first place."

"It's not my place to talk, Min Ho, and you know that. Kitty's feelings is something not to be shared with anyone unless she wants it to be shared." She scoffed, pushing his hand off.

xoxoxoxo

And there they were, angrily making out with each other like there was no tomorrow in the middle of Dae and Min Ho's room. "When you got pinned by Dae," she said in between kisses. "You were kinda hot."

"Kinda?" Kiss. "I was expecting, 'you looked so hot, I wanted to ravish you right there on the spot.' Like that."

"I need to stop reading fan fictions with you."

"Why not stop reading all together. I'm better than fiction." His fingers crawling up her shirt.

"Oh, baby, no. Definitely not better than fiction." Min Ho successfully unclasped her bra just as there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Xan, I think we should tal— OH, MY GOD!" Q's eyes bulged out witnessing Min Ho in between Xana's legs, his arms embracing her waist. "I didn't just see Xana actually taking in human embracement without hurting someone."

"It's called character development, Cyon." She rolled her eyes, pushing Min Ho out of the way and clasped her bra. "What's going on?"

"No, no. What going on with you?"

"I'm her boyfriend." Min Ho gracefully buttoned his shirt back up.