𝙱𝚈𝙾𝙱

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Within Minho's Dream Sequence~

The handsome, privileged, fair skinned boy struts out of his room sporting his pajama pants. Just his pants. He raises a brow, looking at the girl whom was sprawled across his couch with a button up and shorts. He knees her hanging arm, waking her up."What are you doing here early in the morning?"

"...What are you doing half naked? At least put a shirt on, you're making me go blind." Xana shields her face, her nose crinkling as she laid back once again.

Min Ho shook his head, spraying himself with one of his expensive misters. "Hey, it's not my fault you can't handle all this." He scoffs with a teasing smirk. The fragrant smell of Xana closes in, her breath hitting hit neck. His eyes open to see Xana standing up close in person.

"You're right. I can't handle it." She said with an unfamiliar swoon to her voice. It was quite frightening to hear Xana's voice all high pitched and full of lust.

He shuts his device, "I'm right?" Xana softly nods, carefully taking the handheld machine and tossing it to the cushions. Her warm body brushed up against his, goosebumps formed in return.

"You're always right, Min Ho." She hops onto him, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"Oh, my god"

She leans her forehead against his, shutting him up. "Can we move to your room?" A smirk tugs her lips as she hugged her arms around his neck.

"Sure..."

Min Ho shot up in a cold sweat, screaming for dear life. "AHHH!"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"What?"

"What, what?"

Xana glances behind her, making sure Lulu or any other famous idol wasn't there to worry about. "Why are you staring at me? Anything on my face?" She smears her hand around her lips.

Min Ho rapidly shook his head, heavily breathing out. "Nope. Nothing. Is that the bell? Did you hear that? I better get going. I'll see you whenever." He stood up from his seat, almost knocking it over, and without another look, walked away with a brisk speed.

Feelings for just a friend? No, Min Ho was just plain confused and dazed by the amount of time they've spent together. That's all. He just missed the fact that she went MIA for Chuseok and now she pops back up into his life, he just somewhat missed her. Just a little.