8. A true gentleman

Sometime ago Jungkook visited a church. The priest there told him that very soon his life will be filled with happiness. Now finally his happiness, his first love is in front of him. He ordered his bodyguards, "Leave him with me."
Both bodyguards were shocked by it. They don't know what really happened.
Jungkook again ordered, "Ask the driver to take us to my apartment in Itaewon."
They both left to deliver this message to the driver.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung were the only ones present in the backseat of the car. Jungkook looked carefully at Taehyung for sometime and finally believed that the boy in front of him was really Taehyung. His hands were shaking due to excitement and his heartbeat is quickening with every passing minute. Finally Taehyung is in front of him. For the past five years he never lost his hope of meeting Taehyung again but today when his last hope also broke he thought he would never be able to find Taehyung. But Taehyung himself came to him and he will make sure to never let him leave again.

After sometime, Jungkook takes his hand forward and is about to touch Taehyung but in the middle he stops himself and looks nervously towards his hand. What if this all is just a dream? What if Taehyung will disappear as soon as Jungkook touches him? His mind started playing all these questions. He takes some deep breaths and tries to calm himself. When he finally calmed down, he lifted Taehyung and placed him properly on the car's seat. He then covered Taehyung with a blanket present in his car.

After adjusting Taehyung properly, Jungkook looks at him closely. Taehyung had become more beautiful and gorgeous. Finally every broken piece of Jungkook's heart joined today. Finally he found his heart's most precious part. It is possible that just by seeing someone at a glance can keep them in your heart forever. And sometimes it becomes impossible to forget them. Taehyung's memories are stored in Jungkook's heart which got even deeper with time. They can never be erased from his heart. Taehyung was always present in his heart and will be present in the future also.
From the past five years he was searching for Taehyung and now that he finally found him Jungkook will make sure to keep him with him forever.

After almost an hour, Jungkook's car entered his apartment's building. Usually Jungkook lives at Jeon Mansion with his family members but to spend some alone time with Taehyung he brought him to his apartment in Itaewon.
People living in this area mostly belong to high society. Security here is also very tight. People living here only have access to the building.

Jungkook picks Taehyung in his arms and enters inside his apartment. He takes Taehyung directly to his bedroom and lays he comfortably on the bed.
Jungkook doesn't have any experience with other men or women. Taehyung is the first one to enter his bedroom. Having Taehyung alone in his room he felt slightly awkward. What should he do now? Maybe nothing. For now he can just look at Taehyung. Jungkook sits beside the bed on a chair and observes Taehyung carefully who was in his dreamland. According to Jungkook, Taehyung is perfect. The most perfect boy in the world. He is so beautiful. So gorgeous. No one can be better than him in Jungkook's eyes. His bread cheeks are looking so soft and pink. His lips are red just like strawberries His soft silky black hairs are covering his forehead. His face is glowing due to the light in the room. He just looks ethereal.

The next morning when Taehyung woke up he felt slight pain in his neck. He opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown bedroom. He realised that he is wearing a man's shirt. He shouted, "Agh!! What the hell is going on?" He remembers that last night he tried to hijack a black SUV and then someone attacked him due to which he lost consciousness.

When Taehyung was thinking about the things that happened last night, the room's door opened and a handsome man came inside. Taehyung looks towards him. The man in front of him was really good looking. He has brown silky hairs. His eyes were really deep and mesmerizing. Anyone can fall for those eyes. Taehyung looks at the man curiously. Who is he? And why does Taehyung feel like he knows the man? It is someone very known to him. But he couldn't remember.