45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon

Taehyung reaches school as soon as possible. He immediately went towards the principal's office. He knocks on the door and enters inside.
He sees Areum sitting on a chair in the office with a bandage on her hand. She is still sobbing slightly. Hae-jun is standing beside her trying to calm her.
He sees another kid standing in the wrong with an arrogant lady and man beside him.
He goes towards his daughter who immediately hugs him after seeing her mumma infront of her. Taehyung picks her in his arms and starts caressing her back.

Taehyung looks at the principal and asks, "What happened with my daughter sir? How did she get hurt?"
Principal comes out of his initial shocked stage. He was not expecting that Taehyung is the secret wife of Jeon Jungkook. He clears his throat and then starts explaining everything to him.
Taehyung was really angry after knowing that someone hurted his daughter like this. He says, "How can he just push another kid like this? Just because my daughter is not comfortable in befriending him then he will hurt her? What was your staff even doing at that time?"

Before the principal can say something the lady sitting in the office says arrogantly, "It's clearly your daughter's fault. My son was just trying to be her friend but she was being a bitch and rejects his offer."
Taehyung didn't say anything thing and places Areum on chair on which she was previously sitting. He went towards the lady and delivers some strong slaps on her face.
Everyone in the room looks at Taehyung with wide eyes.
The lady says, "How dare you to hit me?"
Taehyung holds her hairs and pulls them hardly. He says angrily, "Then how dare you to use such a word for my daughter? It's her choice with whom she wants to befriend. You and your son are no one to force her. I will kill you if you ever dared to say something like this again about my daughter."

The man who was looking at Taehyung with lusty eyes since the moment he had entered the principal's cabin. He says, "Mr. Kim leave my wife. You don't know with whom you are messing around. You are just a small actor and people like you sleeps in my bed everyday."
Taehyung looks at him with disgusted expressions. He says, "And I don't even mind dogs like you. Tsk."
Principal tries to suppress his laugh hearing Taehyung's sassy reply.
Man grits his teeth angrily hearing Taehyung calling him a dog.
Roy says, "How dare you talk to my parents like this? You don't know who they are. Say sorry to them slut."
Taehyung was not really surprised to hear the boy cursing. He can understand that it's his upbringing only.

Hae-jun don't like how this little kid is insulting his aunty. Firstly he hurted his sister and now he is insulting his aunty. He immediately delivers a strong punch on his face causing his nose to bleed.
Roy's eyes turns red. It was as if he is possessed. It was really different from a normal kid of his age.
Before he can hit Hae-jun his father holds his hand. Roy's father say, "Mr. Kim you have a very sharp tongue. Stop using it like this otherwise I will make you use it for other works."
A dark voice says from the door, "I dare you to say this again Mr. Alexander and then you will see the consequences."

Everyone turns towards the voice to see an angry Jungkook standing there.
Alexander's wife looks at male with lusty eyes clearly checking him out which Taehyung don't like not even a bit.
He can't just understand that what kind of family is this. They all are disgusting.
Taehyung feels qaze on himself. He sees Alexander looking at him. His eyes were like a animal. This makes him really uncomfortable.
Sensing his wife's discomfort, Jungkook immediately stands infront of Taehyung hiding the male behind himself.
Taehyung holds Jungkook's shirt with his little fists feeling somewhat safe after seeing his husband so close.

Jungkook so badly wants to strangle the man standing infront of him. He wants to cut him into pieces. His another baby will feel so happy to see them. But bad thing he can't do that for now as he is in need of this male.
Once his work completes then he himself will torture him to death.
Jungkook looks at principal and says, "I hope you will do something about this. Punish the boy for his mistake."
He then says to Hae-jun, "Hae-jun go out with your aunty. I am coming with your sister."
Hae-jun nods his head and leaves from there still feeling confused as to why his uncle is not doing anything to punish them.