9. Marriage

Ignoring everything going inside his mind Taehyung looked towards the breakfast served to him. It was a western style breakfast. Taehyung suddenly started feeling really hungry. He was also slightly emotional because no one had cooked for him other than his mom. His mom used to cook for him but after her death his life became a living hell. He sneak peek at Jungkook. He tried to stop himself but who can ignore such a handsome face. The more Taehyung looks the more handsome Jungkook becomes in his eyes. He is a perfect man. Handsome, talented, rich, confident and a great chef. He has so many qualities.

Taehyung also wanted a man like him in his life but Chanyeol came out as his worst choice. It would have been great if he and Jungkook would have met in childhood only. He is sure that he must be having a huge crush on Jungkook if it has happened. Now that he has a daughter he shouldn't dream about having a partner like Jungkook in his life. If only they could be together like a happy family. He shook his head slightly to remove those thoughts. He can't think like that. He and Jungkook have no match.

"What happened? You didn't like breakfast?" Jungkook who saw Taehyung playing with his spoon instead of eating asked.
"No it's not like that. Breakfast is really tasty." Taehyung replied and then blushed slightly at his habit of day dreaming. He picks his spoon and starts eating his breakfast. After taking 2-3 spoons he asked Jungkook, "Actually I am very curious to know why an award winning actor who had a bright and successful future left acting in the middle?" In reality he wasn't expecting an answer from Jungkook but to his surprise Jungkook answered. "Being an award winning actor is just lame." But the reality is that he had to leave his dream career to handle his family business.

Food got stuck in Taehyung's throat by Jungkook's reply. He thought Jungkook must be joking. How is being an award winning actor just lame? What type of logic is it? Do Jungkook even know that some people spend their whole life just by doing the role of a supporting character?
Jungkook understood what Taehyung was thinking. He explained further, "Look Tae being an award winning actor is not that much glamorous. It's just a show. A memory that never left my mind is that five years ago I was forced to spend a night with a boy. He thought I was a male escort. He even gave 500 won to me for spending a night with him. I never met him again after that night. Sometimes I think he just did a scam with me."

After finishing Jungkook looks towards Taehyung who was in his own thoughts.
5 years ago. A male escort. 500 won. All these words were roaming inside Taehyung's mind. His spoon fell from his hands and he looked at Jungkook shocked. 'Oh my God! Don't tell me five years ago I spent my night with the world's most handsome man and an award winning actor.' He thought.
Dimples? Yes those dimples. He can't believe that human genes can be this much powerful that even dimples can transfer from one generation to another. That's why Areum is so cute. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. After realising that the man sitting in front of him is the one with whom he had a one night stand, Taehyung felt slightly nervous. Now he understood why Jungkook asked him if Taehyung remembered him, firstly in the morning.

"Oh my God! I am done with my life." Taehyung said.
"Oh so you finally remembered." Jungkook asked with a small smile. He was happy knowing that Taehyung remembers about the night they spent together.
Taehyung gaining some confidence said, "500 won were very much. In romantic novels actresses never give more than 200 won to anyone. And anyway it was my first time so you should consider yourself lucky. Also if I really did a scam with you then why did I never demanded any money from you?" He said while panicking slightly in the end. What would he do if Jungkook asked for any compensation from him? He has nothing to give to Jungkook.

Jungkook saw him panicking and thought about teasing him. He said, "Oh. But why I felt like you just used my status for gaining popularity through that scandal."
Taehyung quickly said, "No. No. I swear it's not like that." He tried to explain himself. He was in the verge of bursting into tears. All the emotions he is feeling right now are making him weak.
Jungkook again said, "It's not like that? Then what is it like? Because of you I got involved in a car accident and was in a coma for six months."