33. Friend Kiara

Big Picture Entertainment
Taehyung entered inside the company and then straight away went to Ji-eun's cabin. They greeted eachother and then Ji-eun told him about the audition of an ad. The ad is of a clothing brand that is also a famous one. She told Taehyung to prepare for the auditions.
Taehyung immediately took all the details from her and then left the office.
When he was going out of the company that time he received a call. It was from one of his friends, Kiara whom he had met in London.

Kiara- A famous violinist. Daughter of a famous business. Belongs to a rich family. A big fan of Se-jeong and when she came to know that she was Taehyung's mother she started considering Taehyung as his best friend. She don't have much friends because of her parents strictness. Recently came to Korea for some orchestra.

Taehyung immediately receives the call and hears a cheerful voice, "Taetae I missed you so much." Kiara said.
Taehyung smiled, "I missed you too Kia."
Taehyung sometime feels really bad for her because she is such a sweetheart and on the other hand her parents don't like her being this much lovely. According to them she should handle their business and not work as a violinist. They only care about their reputation in front of the world.

Kiara said, "Taetae you know I am in Seoul for some work. Can we meet please?"
Taehyung asked with surprised tone, "You are in Seoul?"
Kiara said, "Yeah that's what I said just now. Now tell me can we meet?"
Taehyung said, "Of course we can. Tell me where are you?"
Kiara said, "No you tell me where are you. I will pick you from there."
Taehyung said, "I am infront of Big Picture Entertainment Company. There is a cafe infront of the company. I will wait for you there."
Kiara said, "Ok will be there in about half an hour."
Taehyung said, "Alright I am waiting for you."
He then went towards the cafe and takes his place on a corner table. He decides to check his schedule for audition till Kiara come.

Half hour later
Kiara reached at the cafe within half an hour. She went towards Taehyung and sit infront of him. They both ordered something for themselves.
Kiara said, "Taetae you are looking really hot and sexy in this dress. I am damn sure that no one can resist you. You should find yourself a boyfriend."
Taehyung said, "Yaah stop talking rubbish. I don't need anyone else. I already had someone." He blushed remembering Jungkook.
Kiara gasped and said, "Really. You never told me. I also wants to meet him."
Taehyung said, "Alright. I will introduce you to him someday."
Kiara said excitedly, "Yes Yes. Do that soon."

Taehyung then asked, "So now tell me how come you are here?"
Kiara said, "Actually I have some work that's why I am here. You tell me how your work is going on?"
Taehyung said, "Nothing much. I just completed my work of supporting role in a movie and day after tomorrow I have an audition for this clothing brand here."
Kiara said, "Oh you have audition. I think you should prepare for it. Firstly you should buy a suitable dress for yourself. Let's go for shopping."
Taehyung said, "No I don't need clothes. I already had enough of them." Yeah he had enough clothes because apparently his husband takes care that his closest is filled with clothes completely.
Kiara pouted and said, "No I don't care. You have to come with. Please taetae."
Taehyung sighed and said, "Fine. Let's go then."

Shopping mall
Soon they both reached at the shopping mall. They were going towards the clothing store when Kiara said, "Taetae you go inside actually I need to use washroom."
Taehyung nodded and then went towards the shop and Kiara went towards the washroom.

Taehyung entered inside the shop. Two girls were already present inside. He remembered that one of them is a  model. Her name is Lalisa Manoban and the second girl is her assistant.
Taehyung decides to ignore them and starts looking for clothes. He lifted a dress but he didn't liked it much. He was going to place it back when Lalisa said to the sails girl present near Taehyung, "I wants to buy this. Pack it for me."
The salesgirl said, "Sure mam."