Kidnapped

Sirius picked up the remote after McGonagall had put the first DVD in and pressed play on the first movie.

An eight year old girl was running through the gardens of her aunt and uncle's Manor, hiding from her cousins. The girl had fiery red hair and graphite grey eyes which were flicking left to right, trying to find a good place to hide. This was Lyra Lily Black. She was looking to the left when she bumped into a figure.

"This is the day," Aries murmured to Draco, who nodded slightly.

"Who the shuck is that?" Newt asked, confused. Rose looked at the screen, intrigued to know what happened.

"Hello?" The girl asked, her voice kind of squeaky.

"Why was your voice so cute?" Thomas asked, laughing.

"Oh, shove off, Tommy! I was a child!" Rose replied, glaring at him. "I will throw you into a wall again." This last statement caused Thomas to shut up.

"My name is not Tommy," he muttered angrily, causing Alex to pat his shoulder sympathetically.

"Don't worry, you'll always be Tommy to Ro." He told Thomas.

"Hello," the figure replied. The camera panned to show the man. He is none other than Albus Dumbledore.

"DUMBLEDORE?" Aries shouted. She was shocked just like everyone else (minus the Maze Runner gang) in the hall.

"Hang on, you're Dumbledore!" Lyra exclaimed.

"Yes, I am," he replied. "Would you like to help me with something?"

"Umm, I should be getting back now, maybe next time?" She replied, uncertain.

"Of course." Lyra began walking back to the Manor, trying to find Aries or Draco. She looked back to find Dumbledore still watching her.

"Creep," Newt muttered, making Rose chuckle.

"Creep," she muttered.

Newt blushed, having said the same thing as the eight year old.

She walked faster, adamant on getting away from the man. The camera pans to show Dumbledore taking out his wand.

"If he does anything with that stick," Thomas muttered, holding his sister figure's hand.

"If he did, I will personally castrate him alive," Rose replied in a dangerously calm voice, squeezing his hand.

He raises his wand, pointing it at Lyra and mumbled a spell. The spell hits the girl and all goes black.

Silence. Then the uproar. Sirius (who dropped the remote) and Riley screaming and aiming spells at Dumbledore, James and Lily walking over to the man and everyone else (including the blood purists) shouting at the man. Over all of this Rose stood up, looking eerily calm. As soon as Newt saw this, he smiled. Everyone quieted down as Rose stared at the old headmaster. She grabbed her bow and arrow and aimed. She pulled her arm back and the arrow shot his hat, causing him to be thrown into the wall in shock.

Rose sat back down and called out, "Carry on with the movie!"

"Do you always have that with you?" Alby asked the girl who was like his sister. She just nodded and both looked back at the screen.