Guilt

"Heyyy Lucian," A drunken girl crashes into me

"Heyyy Lucian," A drunken girl crashes into me. "Don't you remember me?" She pouts when I ignore her.

"Me and you used to have fun back in the day," She smiles, placing her hands on my chest. I don't reply, pushing past her and heading to the drinks table. 

I pour myself a drink into a plastic red cup and turn around, spotting Dex who's already talking to the girl I ignored. He often tries to claim the girls I'm finished with.

My eyes slightly widen when I see Harper, sloppily dancing with some random boy. My lips involuntarily twitch upwards as I watch her body move, this being the least uptight I've ever seen her.

I feel anger rise in me as I watch them dance, not because I like her but just because she doesn't seem to notice him staring at her like she's a piece of meat. She's too naive to realise all that guy wants is one thing.

"Lucian," A high pitched voice rings from behind me. I turn around, expecting to see the same annoying girl from before but it's a redhead this time. "I've missed you," She says, getting so close to me that I can feel her breathe.

"Yeah?" I entertain her even though I don't remember ever seeing her before.

"Of course," She smiles up at me, trying to discreetly squeeze her tits in my direction. "Fancy going upstairs with me?" She asks, tracing my arm with her long nails. I agree, having not been laid in four weeks and follow her to the stairs.

We get half way there when my eyes are drawn to the dance floor and the lack of Harper on it. I abruptly stop, scanning the room but there's no sight of her or the boy she was with. I roll my eyes, knowing I'll have to ditch this redhead and storm into the other room where the boys are all sprawled out, smoking on a sofa.

"Have you seen Harper?" I question. "What?" Emilio shouts. "Have you seen Harper!" I yell over the ear bleeding music. They all shake their heads and resume smoking.

"Fucks sake! Come on," I motion for them to follow me, storming towards the stairs. 

"My eyes are scarred," Miles practically squeals after we walk in on a threesome in one of the bedrooms we searched. "Lucky bastard," Dex mumbles.

We search three more rooms, walking in on another two people making out before we reach the last one. "Locked," I say bluntly, turning around to face the boys. 

"She probably went outside to get some air," Dex says, probably desperate to get back to the girl he left downstairs.

We turn to walk down the hall when we hear something that stops us in our tracks. "Stop!" A distressed voice sounds out from behind the locked door. 

"Harper?" Miles says worriedly, putting his ear up against the door. "Please stop," We hear her beg from inside. 

"Break it down!" Carter yells at me. "Move." I tell Miles, lining my shoulder up with the door before sending myself full force into it.