Worst birthday • prolouge

Kamakura City, Kangawa Prefecture. On the (Date of birth) night, a child, a gorgeous boy was born. And unlike any kid, he was gifted with looks, bright teal eyes like his father. Beautiful (Skin colour), and long eyelashes like his mother. Truly a Beautiful boy.

He grew up like any normal kid, he cried, he laughs, he starved, he played, he was oh so adored and cared for. He was the family treasure, a precious diamond.

Y/N was often called perfect due to his talents and good looks. However, all good things must come to an end, why?

It was the time where he finally has two younger brothers.

Their parents' attention shifted to his younger brothers, leaving Y/N feeling like a hassle. Despite this, Y/N loves his siblings and is willing to do anything for them, even if it means stepping out of the spotlight.

But is this truly what Y/N wants? Does he feels happy living in his siblings' shadows?

No...

------------------●

To make his life even worse, on the 10th birthday of his, he lost his parents. They lost their parents, How? It was said a very tragic car accident occured by the highway, where two people had lost their life when trying to pick up their oldest son from his match.

Sae was 6, Rin was 4, And Y/N was 10.

Y/N always feel guilty after knowing the reason why their parents died. If they didn't went to surprise Y/N by picking him up from an important match, they wouldn't have to leave them forever.

The itoshi siblings was left with their grandma and grandpa, who happens to not have that much income after their parents death.

Several weeks later, it seems the younger brothers looked alot better and even plays football just like their oldest brother. But Y/N? He wasn't normal anymore, he continued to starve just so that his younger brothers can have a 2nd plate, he always slept too late just because he can't stop overthinking, his bright teal eyes now look so much more dull, and he never touched a ball again no matter how much sae and rin begged him.

He felt neglected and guilt was slowly eating him alive, no one was there to love him anymore, Or so he thought?

-----------------●

"Onii-san... are you there?"

A 4 year old rin is seen entering his oldest brother room, he peeked inside, seeing his big brother all curled up in his bed.

The middle child standing behind him, also trying to look at his brother state.

'God he look like a mess' sae thought, his face scrunched up after seeing the mess inside his big brother's room. He walked inside going to the curtains only to widely open them, making the sunlight hits the room.

"Ugh, sae close the curtains, are you trying to make me blind?"
Y/N groans, squeezing his eyes shut and pulling the bed cover over his face so that no sunlight hits his face.

"Nii-san! Get up! You've been in your bed all day for a week. Get up! Get up!"

Sae went up to Y/N's bed just to bounce on his older brother and pulling his bed cover, while Rin is struggling to crawl up to the bed, but eventually he manage to get on the bed too.

"Onii-san wake up, grandma made breakfast, Rin miss playing with you." Rin said with a pout, he crawl closer to his oldest brother and poke his cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Five more minutes alright?" Y/N tiredly said, he peeled one of his eyes open to look at his adorable youngest brother, his hand went up to pull rin closer to him, snuggling on his hair.

"Ugh! It's useless rin! Nii-san won't get up! Atleast clean your room you stinky nii-san!"

Sae stomp on Y/N's bed, a what it looks like supposed to be threatening look displayed on Sae's chubby face, he crosses his arm and puffs out his cheeks, trying to look mad and scary. While in reality it just made him look like a chipmunk.

"Nii-chan don't scold onii-san! He must've been tired..."

"But Rin, he hasn't been playing with us! Now that we know how to play football this donkey decided to not play with us."

Sae is sitting on the bed now, arms still crossed with a look of irritated and annoyed face. Rin looks at Sae with saddened expression his eyes went to look between both of his older brothers, not liking the way they're fighting.

Well technically it's a one sided fight since Y/N is still snoozing off-

Rin looks at Y/N in the face, his tiny hands went up to pull Y/N's cheeks "Onii-san! Wake upp grandma made breakfast, onii-san have to eat to get stronger!"

"Ughh noo."

"Nii-san/Onii-san!!"

"Fine, fine!"

"Yayy!"

They exclaimed happily, sae crawls closer to Y/N looking at his face with a bright smile "after you eat, can we finally play football with you? Me and rin wants to show our combo move"

Rin eyes brighten from the thought of playing with two of his favorite person "yes! Please onii-san play with us!"

Y/N sighs, rubbing his eyes before looking at both of his brothers, a gentle smile forming on his face.

"Sure, i'll play with you guys."

Mother and father are not here anymore, that means it's my job now to take care of them.

------------------●

Note:

Hi how are you guys? I Just wanted to let you guys know that this is the very first time i write a fanfic, so there's gonna be alot like ALOT- of mistakes so please let me know that. Oh! And if you happen to have some advice, please also let me know cause i desperately need to have more knowledge on writing. As you may know, english is not my first language so there's gonna be alot of grammar errors.

Y/N appearance is inspired by gojo! I took his height, hair, face and body structure. But his eyes are the same as the itoshi's brother and his skin colour is up to you guys!

Honestly how can people write like 30k words?! Like I'm out here struggling with 900 words-