Chapter 1: The beggining

The sounds of roaring supporters from many schools was heard. Y/N is seen sitting far from those nosy crowd as he watch both of his little brothers playing on the field.

The way both of them play, are like magnets, always on each others side and always got each others back. It was wholesome to say the least.

Y/N looks at them with a sad smile, wishing he could play with them too.

He imagine a scene where he stand on the field holding the world cup with Sae and Rin hugging him.

The crowd chanting 'itoshi' as they manage to won the world cup for japan.

He always dream of becoming the best with his brothers. But, that certainly wont happen right?

Ever since the day that their parents died, he promise himself to protect and to give his brothers the world, everything that they want even if it means loosing his meaning of life.

It's sad to see a 15 year old already thinking that kind of stuff. Y/N has to quit football in order to focus more on his studies, so that he can provide them to become the best strikers.

Y/N has to change his dream, from becoming a professional football player to a CEO. He wants to have alot of money so that he can buy and support whatever his little brothers needed.

"AND AGAIN THE ITOSHI BROTHERS MANAGE TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL SCORE, ENDING THE MATCH BY 5-2."

The sound from the broadcaster made Y/N snapped back from his thoughts. He look down at the field smiling, seeing his two little brothers waving at him.

"Onii-san!! Come down here!"

"Nii-san hurry! We want to take pictures!"

Oh how adorable they are.

Y/N quickly walked towards the field heading closer to his little brothers. "Good job you two! That was an amazing play, maybe even better than what i can do." Y/N ruffles both of their hair, giving them a proud smile.

"No it wasn't, Nii-san is the best, if only Nii-san was there playing with us. We would be unstoppable!" Sae exclaimed, puffing his chest as he brag about how amazing his older brother are.

"Nii-chan is right! Onii-san is the best and no one can top that!"

"Alright cut it out you two. You know i won't play football anymore right? So you two need to surpass me first before becoming the best striker." Y/N chuckles at their behavior, he look at the people that are trying to take a photo of them.

"Itoshi brothers, would you mind to look at the camera for a bit, oh and your older brother can join too!" One of the photographers said, asking Y/N to join his little brothers celebration.

Sae and Rin hold the trophy with a bright smile, their turquoise eyes beeming brightly while Y/N is standing behind them, with a soft smile and doleful eyes.

"1- 2- Cheese!"

----------------•

The iridescent light of the moon shone brightly through the streets, accompanied by a blanket of stars that stretched the ebony coloured sky. The siblings is seen sitting down at the side of the street, looking up at the sky while each of them are eating a popsicle.

"Those interviewers are so annoying, they wouldn't even let us take a break." Sae grumbled, he has an annoyed expression displayed on his face. Y/N laughed at sae's reaction, his hand went up to ruffles his hair before replying "That just means alot of people wants to know more of you guys, aren't you happy that you're getting popular?"