Chapter 3 : before the night

Love Is The Most Twisted Curse Of All

2nd POV

As Y/N walk down the streets of shibuya, he thought of calling sae again to hang out to keep his mind off of things. -and also to use his limited time on spain as much as possible.

But the problem is that, he's not answering the goddamn phone.

"Tsk, i swear if that kid didn't pick up. I'm gonna call my other adorable lil bro instead." Y/N mumbled as he tap his phone to call him once again, but the sound of beeping on the other line told him not to push it and just give up.

He's probably studying, i did told him to study. Y/N sighed, dropping his hand by his side that was holding the phone and groaning with annoyance.

I really need a hug right now! Sae! Why are you so busy?!

Y/N continued to walk along the streets of spain, it's very different compared to japan..
He thought to himself, a pout visible on his face as some girls would take picture of him with a blush on their face while squealing at his adorable and pretty look.

Yes, adorable and pretty. Not that 'i was just stressing about money financials for years, and now that i'm 17 i get to have my family's organization. Oh- and i was just about to plan to kill some perverted old man who has a family' ... yes of course definitely not that one.

Stopping by the stop light and letting the cars use the road, he plugged-in his earphones and put the phone back in his pocket to enjoy the country he's now in for a few days.

Turning to some corners, and running into some stray cats, Finally Y/N made it infront of sae's quarters, he guessed it's where the other people who's invited to real madrid youth team, stays.

As he was about to take out his phone, a tug on his shirts hem made him stop and look down at the person next to him.

Sae.

"There you are!" Y/N exclaimed, turning to look at him with a pouting face. "I've been calling you, but you won't pick up! Do you not love your Nii-san?!" Y/N put the back of his hand on his forehead dramatically while the imaginary sparkles around him seems to add the effect.

Sae just look at his older brother before shaking his head "You're embarrassing." He bluntly said and then walking away with a lolipop in his mouth.

Y/N froze, stunned by his cold little brothers word. He ended up following the shorter male while jokingly clutching on his chest in an attempt to make his little brother feel bad.