Chapter 2: Organization?

Nii-san, you'll visit me once i'm in spain right? I'm scared

-----------------

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. The three brothers could be seen busy with taking care of the middle child's luggage and stuff, whose going to go to spain for a life time experience.

With everything packed for sae's trip to spain, they off to go to the airport with hikari driving the car and their grandparents supervising.

"Sae-chan will surely bring a name to the itoshi family, we're proud of you kid." Their grandpa stated, ruffling sae's hair as the said person just giggle from nervousness.

Moments past by, the car was filled with laughter and praises for the young red haired boy, a warm memory to be held by the family.

"I'll definitely catch up to nii-chan too!" Rin exclaimed with a look of pure admiration for his older brother, his eyes shone through the bright sky with tinted rosy pink on his cheek, an adorable sight it is.

Y/N, who heard rin's statement, just laugh at his adorable youngest brother, he look at rin through the back-view mirror.
"Alright alright, we all know that the two of you will become the best in the world." He rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

Their grandma held a fond smile, the interaction from her grandsons made a warm feeling deep in her heart, it was as if she was back to the past, when her daughter was still alive and was still a teenager...

Her husband, who sees the expression his wife held, took her hand and intertwining it with his. A love language of the old couple always do...

-----------------

The wind blows dimly at the bright building, as the family is now inside the airport. Y/N who is the only one smart enough to arrange sae's internasional passport and check-in his ticket, goes in first, managing the things that will be needed for sae's flight.
The rest of the family just tails along the said male.

Sae glance towards his older brother, giving him a nudge. "Hm? What is it sae?" Y/N said quietly when he sees the troubled expression sae has. "I'm scared, what if i failed? What if i bring shame to Japan's name?" Sae mumbled, looking down with a gloomy aura around him. Their other family members were taking rin to look around the airport, probably buying some snacks.

The two of them is sitting at the waiting area, waiting for the others. "sae... There's only one thing to do in order to win. Practice practice practice. Even if you're puking your guts out, pick up the ball and continue." Y/N spoke softly, his eyes turns into a fond look as his hand went to cup sae's face to look at him.

"This is a one time chance Sae, A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again. If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak." He added. Sae's eyes turns glossy, as tears were threatening to come out of his turquoise eyes. Y/N kissed his little brother's forehead, caressing his hair in a soothing way.