005

[Y/n] held onto Lloyd as they watched the desert pass by underneath them. But the sound of a jet flying past them startled the two children.

Jay tried to shoot off something in Lloyd's direction but ended up losing control over his jet. Due to Jay flying do close to them, the three wobbled a little while ducking down. Fangtom looked over and saw that his staff was gone. In a fit of rage, Fangtom had unconsciously swiped his tail making [Y/n] stumble and fall off the edge. "Lloyd!" [Y/n] screamed for their friend. "[Y/n]!" Lloyd tried to reach out but was too late.

[Y/n] expected to hit the ground but landed softly in someone's arms. It was Kai. "Don't worry, I've got ya." Kai mumbled. "Wait! I can't leave Lloyd, I have to go back!" [Y/n] tugged on Kai's clothing. "I know. You'll see him again, I promise." Kai reassured.

That's when they heard screaming, they looked up and saw Jay falling in the sky. Jay wasn't concentrating. Kai, Zane, and Cole all started to ride close to try and catch Jay when he falls but in the end they too lost their vehicles. The three fell to the desert ground, Kai made sure to hold onto [Y/n] and land on his back. Nya was the one to catch Jay using Ed and Edna's vehicle.

Fangtom then ordered his snakes to attack the ninja, Kai quickly pushing [Y/n] to stand behind him. Kai, Zane and Cole tried to activate their weapons again but failed. "Why isn't it working?" Kai asked himself just as Nya drove up behind them. "Your weapon is merely an extension of your mind. If your mind is immobile, so is your weapon." Sensei Wu explained to them as he helped [Y/n] into the vehicle.

"Oh boy. Oh gosh. Oh golly. Oh dolly. Get in boys!" Ed told the ninja, the three hoping onto the back of the vehicle. "We have to get back to headquarters!" Jay said just as Nya punched on the gas and began to drive. "Hurry! They're getting away! They're taking [Y/n] from me!" Lloyd shouted at the snakes.

-

They all eventually arrived back at the ship, "Come with me. Once we reverse the venom we can fix you." Nya explained to Ed and Edna as she lead them down beneath the deck, [Y/n] following them.

-

"Man the stations! Everyone!" Jay ordered as the burst into the control room. Kai looked out a glass window to see the snakes getting closer and closer. "Uh, Jay?! We better hurry!" Kai called out to the blue ninja. "I've been waiting for this moment." Jay spoke to himself as he pressed a red button. Jay and the others looked around confused, waiting for something to happen. "They're gaining on us!" Kai tole them.

-

[Y/n] handed Ed and Edna two tea cups as Nya held the staff. "Bottomsss up." Ed said before he and Edna downed the liquid. The couple then began to giggle and laugh as they both transformed back into they're original selves.

-

"Ugh! I don't get what's wrong!" Jay groaned as he hit his red button machine in anger. "I spend forever on this, it's supposed to work." Jay glared. "Uh. Son?" Jay turned around to his father, perfectly back to normal. "Maybe I can help-" Ed was cut off by Jay. "Dad! Y-You're okay!" Jay looked at his father happily. "Well, let's have a look." Ed said as he kneeled down to take a look at Jay's invention.

"Now try it." Ed told his son as he stood back up. Jay walked up to the button and pressed it, again. The ship the started to shake a little, and before they all knew it, they were flying.

"No! No! No! Noooo!" Lloyd shouted angrily before coughing from the ships smoke. Nya lost her balance and she ended up letting go of the staff, it fell off the ship, hitting a snake on the head.

-

The ship has been flying around for a few hours now, the sun was setting. "We'll get you back to the junkyard just as soon as we see the coast is clear." Jay told his parents. "But, stay as long as you'd like. It's nice having you here." Jay said.

"Well, take a note Edna. Of all our inventions, this one, is our greatest." Ed told Edna before winking at Jay. "I already know, dear." Edna tossed her notebook before hugging Jay and Ed.