007

Kai was busy taking some time to himself, getting ready to play on the console when the door to the tv room opened.

"Gege, we saw Cole beat your high score." [Y/n] told Kai, Lloyd standing next to them. "Yeah, you should've seen it! It was pretty spectacular." Lloyd chimed in. "Uh? You two must be talking about Sitar Legend, this is Fist to Face two. No one beats me on my game." Kai corrected the two children.

"Huh? I guess we could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd shrugged his shoulders before dragging [Y/n] away from the room. Kai turned back to the tv and opened up the game, his confusion turned into frustration after seeing that "Cole", broke his high score.

-

Cole was in the dining room, stirring a pot of soup. "Violet Berry soup, my culinary achievement." Cole hummed, praising himself.

"The recipe is not followed exactly." Cole said to himself before tasting the soup himself, but he quickly realized that something was wrong with the soup. "By the way, we saw Jay spice things up. We told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole." Lloyd casually told Cole before once again dragging [Y/n] to find another ninja.

Cole spit out the soup, wiping his mouth.

-

Jay was getting ready to train with a new training machine that he had created. He pressed the button of the control remote before placing a helmet on his head for safety measures.

"Let's ease our way into this. How about level two, shall we?" Jay spoke to himself, readying his nun hucks. However, when Jay pressed the button to activate the machine, it began to spark and malfunction.

"Hey, Jay? I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise?" [Y/n] spoke up, catching the lightning ninja's attention. "See you later, Jay!" [Y/n] waved Jay off, meeting back up with Lloyd since he went to talk to Zane.

"Wait! What?" Jay asked himself, pressing the buttons on the control remote, making the machine start working while moving towards him.

-

[Y/n] and Lloyd had met up and were now giggling and laughing together as they listened to the ninja argue.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?!"

"Do you know how long it took me to make that?! Three days. Three! Days!"

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!"

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this?! It's pink!"

The four ninja continued to argue and play the blame game as Sensei Wu entered the room. They all ignored Sensei Wu's presence as the old man walked towards a door and slid it open to reveal [Y/n] and Lloyd. They all now looked over to see pink dye, spices, and a hammer, the items used to pull tricks on the ninja.

They all gasped in realization, "You did this?" They all asked in unison, glaring at the two children. "Boys, I get first dibs on them." Cole spoke up, walking towards [Y/n] and Lloyd. "No dibs. I put them both up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble." Sensei Wu explained to his students.

"Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei Wu asked. "Uh, no offense Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion. Today's lesson is lame." Cole voiced. "Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay asked, obviously irritated with the current situation.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting!" Sensei Wu raised his voice before immediately lowering it again. "And I misplaced my lesson book."

Kai looked at the two children and saw that Lloyd had Sensei Wu's lesson book in his back pocket. Kai walked towards them and grabbed it from Lloyd, "You mean this lesson book?" Kai asked, holding the book in his hands. "It was the perfect plan until you had to show up and mess everything up!" Lloyd complained as Kai shut the door on him to muffle his voice.