Pornstar🔞

—Might be a little goofy as this is my old fanfic, cries. ly guys so much, thanks for the support. Make sure to check the new ones which are honestly far more better than this lol lol.(not me making fun of me🥰)

Still I do I have full right whoever copies my work. Thank you, enjoy!—

                       _________

Hiee everyone. I am Yn, who's living a really happy life with her bf, Jimin. We both are living together for 2 years now. And our parents are really close so they are also happy with our relationship. Jimin and I, were best friends in highschool. We used to and are still likely to share everything.

Like everything.

We both are addicted to porn, and our fun plan on weekend nights is to watch porn. After watching it with him so many times we both became needy and also have done sex two or three times with protection.

That night, was something else. As I am an English lecturer I have no work when I come back home, but he's always stuck with his fucking laptop which makes me so angry cause he still has so many documents to finish, ughh.

He was sitting on the dining table and was doing his work while I was scrolling through Instagram and was impatient to watch it. In frustration, I went to our bedroom while he was so lost in his world he didn't notice. And then I decided to watch porn, without him.

I opened the website.

In the video the girl came out after shower into her room, naked. And his husband and her started doing it. The moans were so loud plus the door of the room was also open. I wasn't able to control myself anymore.

Author's pov;
Yn then put her finger inside her vagina while she bites her lip staring at the video. Little did she know, Jimin staring at her.  He stared at her for a while. He looked at all of her actions carefully.

Biting her lips, putting her finger inside her and giving herself the pleasure, moaning.

He noticed every single thing and was also enjoying it seeing her how needy she is for him.

Jimin: *coughs*
Yn: ugh.. y-you.. when did u come?
Yn suddenly stoped the video and sat up.

"Since ur doing this" Jimin said.
"I'm sorry jimin, I really didn't mean to-" Before yn finishes, Jimin came near to her and kissed her roughly.

“You've done a big mistake” he whispers staring directly into her eyes.

“You were so lost u didn't even notice me standing infront of you mhm?” he pouts.

"I am sorry Jimin" she says again.

Jimin then turned her around, and removed her joggers then smacked a slap on yn's ass.

“you're going to scream tonight baby”

He says then undressed yn.

He started to give hickeys on her neck, and all she could do was to moan out his nam.

He kissed her in a very seducing manner & roughly that made her lips bleed. Yn didn't gave a shit instead she kissed him back making him startled. He held her cheeks in between the to get more grip of her lips.

He then went down to lick the top of her breasts, he continued to suck them until yn moaned his name loudly.

He gave soft kisses on her belly button and curved his lips together which gave a tickling sensation to yn, making her blush.

He came upwards again to give her a peck on her lips while rubbing her breasts together.

Jimin then licked the top of her clit and yn put her hand on it to give more access to him. He moaned out yn's name.

“j..ji...jimin... Baby..” she says and bites her lips as she wanted jimin more and more.

Then he put himself inside her. "Faster" Yn said as she wanted to feel the pleasure asap. "Beg for it" he said teasing yn.

"Jimin.."
"Such a little vixen, aren't you?"
"faster" she whispers

Jimin then finally increased his speed.
Till then Yn became a mourning mess.

" fuck" he groaned, moving around her.

"Jimin.." Yn was not able to finish her sentance when she released herself on his throbbing member.

The atmosphere was getting hotter & hotter. When Yn felt that she's gonna cum again, she didn't wasted any time and told Jimin bout it "I-I think- I am going to- "

"Go ahead"

He kisses her lips again and moved his tongue inside of hers. His hands holding her cheeks while his member was still inside of hers.