YOU'RE MINE

I have full right to report the people whoever copies my work. Thank you, enjoy!—

I was at my office but I was a bit tired so I thought , to read a ynstory as I'm a really big fan of them...

But I imagine my boss, I love him so much. I've been working in his company for 6-7 months now, since I've shifted to Seoul...

He's really hot and I am his personal assistant... I really like him since I joined. There are many other girls too who likes him, but I don't love him for his looks, ofcourse he shows a cold nature to his employees but he's really kind from the heart...

Even if he's cold, he never showed me that side of him, he's always sweet & caring as a boss....

And whenever I see him, I feel butterflies in my stomach,,, He's soooo hot,, I just can't control my feelings...

I just had started reading the fanfiction & in just a second they started doing 'it',, it was getting more & more interesting...

And I was just not able to stop myself, I just wanted to feel this irl....

AUTHOR'S POV;;;

Yn was so into it that she didn't knew that her boss is staring at her & her phone watching whatever she's reading then suddenly he coughed making Yn flinch...

"Ah-- sir!!? Uhmm..M-mr Park!!!?" Yn turned her chair around a little while Jimin was standing by putting his left hand on her chair and bending a little, while in his other hand he was holding a file..

"Are u surprised? Darling?" Jimin said making Yn feel butterflies again .

She widened her eyes while he continued "Don't be shocked Ik that you like it"

"Uuhhmm Mr Park" yn said while giving an awkward smile "I-Uh-"

"Oh c'mon!!" Jimin said while cutting off Yn's words "tell me that you like me already & u were imagining me in that fanfiction my love" He whispered..

Yn was just frowned...

"Come to my office in 5 minutes"

Before Yn could reply Jimin went back to his office,, she was just thinking that what she's gonna do inside with him alone when he now knows that she likes him...

After a while Yn went to his office as he said, when she opened the door, she found nobody there...

She coughed "uuhhmmm.... Helllooooo??? Mr. Park??!! Boss!!?? Sir-"

Then suddenly someone hold her waist while putting his chin on her shoulder ,, Yn screamed a lil as she got scared but not as loud as much as she was gonna scream Jimin's name that day...

"Shh,, shhh calm down, it's meehh babbyy"

Yn turned around to his chest and tried to go back but Jimin didn't allowed her to, he held his waist and pushed Yn to his chest while Jimin's hands were rubbing her hips..

After a while, Yn also started to sway her hips more, giving Jimin the access..

Yn mourned when Jimin put his two fingers inside her...

"Yeaa-,, baby,, mourn myyy naammeeeee" He groaned...

Then Yn looked at him in a sedecutive way while rubbing his tie around & while removing his shirt, nd now Jimin was only in his pants..

Jimin was getting horny & horny that he suddenly removed Yn's scurt, leaving her only in panties and soon after he removed them too...

He smelled her panties "mhmmm,, already wet for daddyy huhh??!!"

Yn bited her lips and shyly looked away....

Then Jimin laid Yn on his desk as he already had kept his things aside from the table before Yn even came to his office ....

Jimin started to suck Yn's pussy, roughly,, while all Yn could do was mourn..

Jimin then used his tounge technology and moved it around her pussy, tickling and teasing her..

"Ahhh daddyyyy,, I can't wait,, get inside meeeeeee" yn mourned..

"Yeaaa suree darlinggg,, just call meee thattt,, fuck"

Then he removed his pants and got on top of Yn while thrusting hard up & down...

"Aahhhh daddyy,, fuck,,, f-fuck yasss Da-adddyyyy,...... Aahhhh ur so- sooo goodd at- thiss aahhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKK" Yn mourned his name loudly but both of them didn't cared bout the office employees listing to them as the room was sound proof...

"Ahhh babbyyy youu tasteee sooo gooddd" Jimin groaned and tasted while liking his fingers which was filled with Yn's cum..

"Givee Mee that tooo dadddyyyy~~"

"Here taste yourself" he insurted his fingers inside Yn's mouth, she sucked his fingers so roughly while giving please to him that he got more needy..

He then instructed Yn to turn around, she did...

Without giving a hint he then insurted himself inside Yn...

"Ahhh fuckk daddyyyy" yn mourned

"Yeaaa babbyyyy aaaahhh,, you'reee sooo goodd.. mhmmm" Jimin groaned..

Yn then started to sway her hips more but she wasn't getting 'that' feeling that she wanted "aahh daddyy-- f-fasterrrr"

"Beg for itt myyy babyygurllll"

"Ahhh-- fuckkk fassterrr-- daddyyyyyyyy.. Ji-jiminnn" she mourned his name louder..

Jimin was feeling a different feeling and after hearing his name he became more needy, he sped up his speed faster than an animal running to catch his prey...

"Ahhhh daddyyy -- f-fuckk meee-- aahhhh--- aaaaaaaaa daddyyy I loveee ittttt!!!!" Yn mourned and yelled...

"Ahh yess my little vixen"

Then Jimin turned Yn to his front side & looked into her eyes while he started to underss her shirt...

Then while opening her bra, which was really difficult for him to do from one hand Yn chuckled "Fuckk"

Jimin giggled and then used his other hand too, to do so...

Now Yn was fully naked, so as Jimin...

Jimin bited his lips and then started to massage Yn's boobs while Yn started to rub her hands around Jimin's abbs..

Jimin then put his lips on Yn's boobs & played with other....

Yn rubbed Jimin's back with her sharp nails making Jimin tickle...

"Ahh babbyy" he removed himself from Yn's boobs "you tastee soo good... Mhmm" he mourned while Yn just bited her lips "ohh yea?? Daddy? Then fuck me moreee!!"

"Sure my love,, let's go to my place"

WAIT FOR PART 2 WHICH IS GOING TO BE JUST SMUTS .

AND IF YOU GUYS WANNA READ IT THEN MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY AND VOTE FOR ITT!!!

Byeeee unholy people...