The plumber 🔞

Copyright claims- All rights reserved.

-Apologise for grammar mistakes in between as I didnt have much time to edit this part.

A/n: hope everybody enjoys :)

"Yn!" I was just chilling in my room while watching Netflix when my sister called my name out loud. "what do you want" I shouted out loud and got annoyed when she didn't answer back.

It is so freaking annoying.

I then got up to go to the kitchen and she was making some pancakes. "what?" I asked being totally confused in my loose joggers and an oversized jacket exposing my bra.

"dont you think that you should maybe do something with your life" she replied while putting away the kitchen Turner to make one more batter of the cake.

"oh shut up" I said lazily with a disgusting face "its weekend duh" I continued "and I don't give a fuck if your manager called you on a saturday" I scoffed and giggled.

She just rolled her eyes. I was about to leave when she called my name again which made me turn around""yn?"

"what is it brooke?"

"The shower isn't working properly" she raised her brows which made me curl my forehead "so I was thinking that as I will not be at home, you might call a plumber and fix the problem"

This made me whine really bad "NOOOOOOO" I cried "PLEASE NOO LOOK TOMORROW'S SUNDAY WE'LL CALL HIM TOMORROW" I screamed and bent towards the wall next to me.

"yn..." she sighed "yk that some refuse to come on sundays. It would be a work of 15 to 20 minutes"

I folded my arms together "okayy fine" this made her pass a smile at me and I smiled back but I cried inside.

It's okay, it's okay, yn, just for 15-20 minutes.

____________

"I'm leaving yn baby" Brooke shouted "okayyy byeee take careee" I giggled because I love to be home alone. Its like you get to do the things that you actually cannot do infront of your own family.

I put on my airpods into my ears and turned on the volume. I came infront of the mirror and started acting like an idol bcs why not?

"whats yo eta, whats your-"

Ugh. My phone ringed in between the main chorus of the song.

I picked it up through one click of my airpods without reading who it was.

"Hello?" it was brooke.

"o my god brooke what" I spoke through the phone

"just wanted to remind you that you have to call a plumber to fix the shower slut" she replied.

"you-" before I could say anything, she cut the call which made me pout.

I opened my messanger and sent her a sad emoji ":c". I was actually littrelly laughing, she called me a slut BHAHAHAHA.

"whatever" she replied to my text which made me pout even more.

I then finally called a number of nearby plumber services that I found from Google.

"Hello" an old men's husky voice spoke through the phone. "e-..erm are you a mechanic I mean uhh.." what the fuck is wrong with you yn are you ughhhhhh.

"a- are you maybe Mr. Park?"

"yes , its me" he replied and it felt like he was done with me and wanted to cut the call on my silliness.