THE DOCTOR 🔞

Hey everyone! This fanfic is specially for my friend whose birthday was yesterday, and she's a Jimin biased as well.

I also give her credits for this idea cause 2 weeks ago we were talking bout Jimin being a doctor!

I wish her a very happy birthday, thank you so much♡

I hope y'all will like it!~

.             .                .              .             .        .

Yn had been feeling really sick for several days, she took many holidays but at last she had to visit a doctor who prescribed her to bed rest. She obeyed Mr. Choi who was once her mother's batchmate in highschool.

After many days of taking leave from her office, she started to feel really good and fresh, she thought that now she has recovered. But still Yn thought to visit Mr. Choi Hangul again to ask if she could go to work.

She never expected that she would meet her soulmate there.....

. . . . . .

YN'S POV ;;;

I had been feeling great after going on a long leave. And today I'm going to the clinic again, to ask 'cHoi hAnGul uNcLe' If I could go to work.

I wore a simple sweatshirt and a pair of joggers that I found from my dirty laundry, who cares anyways. My hairs were as messy as they were when I woke up this morning like at 12:30 pm, I sprayed some mouth freshner and liters of perfume all around my body.

Ofcaurse I didn't showered 'i Am SiCkk' lol

I head out and kept some money in my jogger's spare pocket. The clinic was just of walking distance that is why I really didn't cared how I look. Plus only old people are there.

As soon as I entered the cleaning, I saw many people of my age. I didn't knew why, I just thought that they must also be sick likeee mehhhhh.

I entered the cabin of Mr.Choi which was on the second floor and I had to climb stairs cause the lift wasn't working. Aish, this poor clinic..

I knocked on the door and as soon as I came in a handsome figure was standing near Mr.Choi with some sort of files, he was really handsome and it looked like that he's just 2 or 3 years older than me. I hated the way I was dressed.

I cleared my throat to indicate that I'm in there.

AUTHOR'S POV;;

"Ohhhh Yn! Yn! Come! Sit. How are u feeling now?" Hangul said while smiling widely while the handsome figure stared open mouthed when he saw Yn.

Yn sat down on the chair "Yes sir, I'm feeling great now, thanks to you"

"Good to know dear! So, how's your mom doing?"

'This littrel flirt' Yn thought in her mind.

"Yea, she's doing great"

"Wow! I'm really glad to hear that" Hangul started to laugh.

Yn smiled awkwardly while that man was still looking at Yn's beauty.

"Btw, why so many people are downstairs? Are they sick?" Yn asked curiously.

"No, no dear" Hangul replied "actually those are students who are still completing their cource of becoming a doctor, they are here for the practicals, and here, meet Jimin, one of my favourite student!"

"Hello Miss, Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin" Jimin forwarded his hands to shake.

Yn shaked her hands with Jimin "Nice to meet you too Jimin, I'm Yn"