Smut!

(this is gonna be very dirty so if u don't like smut don't read this

also i'm german so excuse some spelling mistakes!)

Y/n goes to the Tokio Hotel concert in Berlin. She has been waiting for 3 hours infront of the Mercedes Benz Arena just so she can be at the very front row.
It has been her dream for Tom Kaulitz to finally notice her even though it sounds a bit pathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

(Y/n's view)

The concert has just begun and it just feels amazing. When the lights turned off I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm in the very front row just like I wanted. The boys started playing "Monsun" and I scream loudly. Tom stares directly at me as he plays with his lip piercing while playing the guitar so passionately.
I feel my clit throb as he looks at me. Knowing that he can lick my pussy as fast as he plays with his piercing makes me wet and overwhelmed.

Time Skip

------------------------------------------------------------

The concert is over and while everybody leaves I still talk to people I enjoyed the concert with.
"Hey, you!" Tom says through the mic. I don't even bother looking ober to him because there's no way he's talking to me.
Cora, my new friend that I'm talking to lightly punches my shoulder. "Y/k- Tom is literally talking to u rn." I incredulously have a look at the stage. Tom stands there with that sexy smile I've been dreaming of for so long.
"Go ahead, Y/n. Hope you're not on your period, it's going to be a wild night.", Cora says with a smirk.
I laugh, "Oh man shut up! You have my number, have a good night!"
Cora leaves and i go up to Tom.
"Hi", i say awkwardly
"Hey beautiful", he says, "come on stage."
He gives me his hand and i get on stage.
"What's your name, sexy?"
"Y/n"
He nods and smiles.
"Wanna go backstage with me and meet the boys?"
"Oh I'd love to!"
"Haha alright then! Let's get going"
He grabs my hand and leads me backstage. I'm soaking wet and all I want is for him to fuck me but of course I can't show or tell him that. Well- not yet.
"GUYSSS!", Tom runs in the room backstage while holding my hand so i kinda have to run with him.
Bill greets me by giving me a hug, Georg shakes my hand and Gustav waves at me.
We sit down on a couch.
"Hey girly!!", Bill says with a sweet smile. "Hey y'all- it's a dream come true to see you all", I say with my heart beating extremely fast
"Later on you're not only going to see me babygirl, you're going to feel me.", Tom whispers making me close my legs.
I spent some time with the guys and they were all super funny and nice.
We talked, listened to music and got to know each other.

Time Skip

------------‐----------------------------------------------------------

After a while we get out of the concert hall.
"Wanna go to my hotel room babygirl?" , Tom whispers.
"Babygirl? Seriously?", I giggle.
Tom smirks "Yes, it's what I'll call you from now on."
"Yes, take me to that stupid hotel room, Daddy."
He widens his eyes "Daddy??"
"Yes silly, it's what i'll call you from now on.", i smile and take his hand, "You lead the way"

Time Skip

------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we went in the hotel room Tom pushes me against the wall.
He grabs my ass and kisses my neck, then starts to make out with me.
His bulge touches me through his baggy pants. I get on my knees, unbuckle his pants and pull his boxers down. His huge dick jumps in my face. I start licking his tip. "Y/n you better stop the teasing", he says angrily.
"What if i don't huh?", I say.
He grabs my head and fucks my throat mercilessly, I gag uncontrollably and there's no sign of him stopping.
He then rips my clothes off of my body and throws me on the bed.
"Are you on birth control babygirl?", he asks.
"Yes, you can cum in me later", I squirt at the thought of it.
Tom touches my pussy. Oh my god- Tom fucking Kaulitz touches my pussy.
"Hmm- so wet and soft for me huh?"
Before i can answer i feel his tongue on my pussy. I can't help but scream. He licks my pussy so aggressively that i can't stop squirting in his mouth. "Daddy! Fuck- Fuck- Yes! I'm cumming!!"
He thrusts in my pussy with his enormous cock. He's pounding me so hard and deep that i can't even scream anymore, I just scratch his back and bite him.
"Fuck, Y/n!!", he grunts as he holds my hips. According to me being so quiet he looks at me and says "Are you alright baby?"
I nod.
"Alright", he smiles and I smile back.
He fucks me even harder, god how can someone fuck someone so hard.
He turns us around so i sit on his lap. He picks me up and goes deeper. At this point my body bounces on his dick, i feel every inch of him slipping in and out of my pussy.
"Y/n!", he came in me. I feel his warm cum filling me up as he breathes heavily. There's no sign of him stopping though. "You have no idea how tight you are, babygirl, you make daddy feel so fucking good"
He picks me up and fucks me while I'm in his arms, he's holding me tight.
I scream, moan and whimper to the point that my throat is sore.
I feel a huge knot in my stomach. "Daddy- shit- I'm gonna cum!"
"You cum when i say so you hear me??"
I whimper as he pounds me hard, I feel his body touching my clit as he uses me.
"Daddy! please!"
"Shut the fuck up you slut"
I scratch him as my tits bounce, he sucks on them.
No one has ever pleased me so good. I mean, he does this to lots of fans so he's experienced i guess.
"Cum, now." he says with that sexy manly voice.
I squirt, I've never squirted so much and i've never screamed so damn loud.

"Shhhh! Babygirl! Shhhh", he tries to comfort me and runs his hand through my hair. He sits down with me on his lap. I breathe fast as he slips his dick out of me.
I feel his cum dripping out of me and his chest under my head.

"Y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
My heart drops. "I'd love to, Tom" I kiss him passionately.
He smiles, "I love you, Y/n"
"I love you too."
I fall asleep on his chest, I feel him cleaning me up and wrapping me up in a blanket after it, he then puts his arms around me and cuddles me all night.
I love him.
I love Tom Kaulitz and he loves me.

——————————————————

Thank you all so much for reading my first story ever!

I hope you liked it!! 💖

Total: 1195 words