Smut!! (Chapter 2)

Tom has been Y/n's boyfriend for a while now.
They've tried lots of positions in bed and always had so much fun.
But Y/n wants something new. She wants him so bad.

Y/n's view
------------------------------------------------------------

Tom has bought me lots of lingerie already. He loves seeing me in it. Lately he bought me a black laced one. He hasn't seen me in it yet- but today he will. I put it on and fuck- do i look perfect.

At the moment Tom is with his group because they have to write new lyrics and rehearse for their next tour

He should be home any minute- I'm excited for him. I've never wanted him so bad.

I hear his keys at the front door and go downstairs.
As soon as i see him i hug and kiss him. I can feel him smile. "I thought you might want to fuck me and-" He interrupts me by kissing me full of lust. He grabs my ass and pushes me against the wall

Tom's view
------------------------------------------------------------

Little does that girl know I've been thinking about fucking her sweet pussy all day. She looks fucking hot and the thing's I'd do to her if she could take it are so dirty that I'd probably get sued if i said it out loud. Don't worry though- I'd never ever hurt my precious girl.

I slowly take her sexy lingerie off of her- revealing her perfect body. I immediately get hard by seeing her perfect boobs. I wonder if she can feel it against her pussy. Oh that thought makes me even more horny.
I pull the lingerie down her legs. She gets on her knees, unbuckling my oversized pants and pulling my boxers down.
Right when she starts to lick and suck my dick like she always does, I pick her up and bring her to our bedroom.

"Tom?", she whispers as i carry her.
"Yeah beautiful?", I say
"I want you to pound me harder than you ever did before", she gives me goosebumps. She makes me wanna moan while i fuck her- no girl has ever been able to do that to me.

Y/n's view
------------------------------------------------------------

Tom throws me on the bed. He puts a condom on.
"You'd tell me if it hurt, right babygirl?", I smile.
No matter how aggressive he is in bed, he always makes sure that i'm not in any pain or feel uncomfortable. He truly is a jackpot.

"Yes of course, thank you baby." I say while i can't help but smile.
He inspects my body one more time while playing with his lip piercing before he thrusts into me hard.
I moan loudly.
"Yeah? you like that?", he chokes me and goes so hard that i forget how to breathe.
His lips crash onto mine as he fucks me so good.
We make out until we lose our breath.
"Breathe babygirl", him saying that is supposed to be a joke, because he goes deeper- so deep that i can feel him in my belly.
I grab onto him and scream so loud- I'm actually surprised because i had no idea that i could scream this loud.
He slaps me and changes the position we're in. I sit on his lap and he thrusts in and out of me. My legs feel weak and I never ever want him to stop pleasing me.

Tom's view
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n screams so loud that i don't know if i hurt her or just make her feel amazing. But i guess- if i did hurt her, she'd tell me.

She's driving me crazy. I had no idea that i could fuck her this hard. She's wet, tight and so warm that i never wanna get out of her. I feel myself slowly coming to my high. I think she notices because she moans and tells me to- quote "take the fucking condom off and cum in me."

She makes me chuckle, Y/n is such a dirty girl when she's horny.
"What if i get you pregnant?"
"I don't even care"

I don't think she'd say that if she could think straight. So I only pick her up to fuck her against the wall- she goes crazy.
"Oh my fucking god- I'm cumming-", she screams.
We finish together. This was the best sex we've ever had.

End
------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's not too cringe 😭
Thanks for reading! 💘
Total: 739 words

(Next story will be fluff, I promise 💀)