Story continuation

Y/n wakes up in Tom's arms. He's still asleep, Well, it's been a wild night just like Cora said.
Y/n goes on her phone. Cora texted!

Cora: "Hey! How was last night, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Uh...wild 💀"

Cora: "Told you so"

Y/n: "Yeah i got it smartass xD"

Cora: "Haha"

Y/n: "You know, Tom may or may not be my bf now."

Cora: "Seriously??? That quickly??"

Y/n thinks. It really has been quick for him to catch feelings for her. Does he do this to every fangirl?

Tom wakes up. "Good morning, beautiful girl", he mumbles in a very tired voice.

Y/n gets butterflies. "Good morning, handsome"

Tom's view

------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up with Y/n in my arms was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I hook up with lots of Fangirls if i'm honest, but it felt different with Y/n- better.
She is interesting, cute and sexy. I want to get to know her better. I wanna spend my life with her. My thoughts are interrupted quickly.

Bill is pounding at the door.
"TOM, TOM!!!"
I kiss Y/n's head and walk towards the door and open it.
"What???", I love my twin brother but- my god can he be annoying sometimes.

"DID U SLEEP WITH Y/N??? DON'T TELL ME YOU USE HER LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL YOU HOOK UP WITH."

"Yes, I did, and she's my girlfriend now."

"She's a sweetheart, Tom. You better not play with her."

Y/n's view

------------------------------------------------------------

I hear Bill and Tom talk about me loudly. Is Bill right? Is Tom really playing with me??

"I know she is, I'm not playing with her! I swear she's different. I love her.", I hear Tom say. Oh. He loves me. I smirk while pinching my arm to see if this isn't a dream. It isn't. I'm wide awake.

Suddenly all the doubts i had about Tom vanish. I love him and only him.

Tom comes back to the bed, he sees me smirk. He leans against the wall, not wearing a shirt and grey joggers. He sighs, "Y/n, you're the prettiest and cutest girl i've ever seen, you know that?"

I get up, go towards him and give him a tonguekiss. "I better be", I whisper.

Tom picks me up and brings me to the bathroom so we can take a shower together. We won't stop kissing and touching each other. This has always been my dream.

End

------------------

Total: 422 words

I'll be doing two parts for each story.

If you want to you can lmk if u want the next story to be smut or fluff.

Tysm for reading 💘