Smut!!

(Sorry for not posting i was busy with school!)

You and Tom are hanging out with Bill, Gustav, Georg and one of your friends called Delilah.

You're having a great time. Yet everytime Tom tries to hug or kiss you you move away from him. It's because you're secretly so horny for him now. You haven't done it in a while. Well- 2 weeks but that is a while for Tom's standards.
You know that being a brat to Tom provokes him so much.

Bill: "Like- okay you have to imagine. I was there with Georg okay? And suddenly a fan ran up to him and.."

Don't you worry! Bill did keep talking but you couldn't listen anymore. Suddenly you felt Tom's fingers inside of you.
He puts you on his lap and continues to finger you relentlessly.

"What the fuck Tom?", you whisper

"What?? I know you're horny, it doesn't really seem like it's desert down there, babygirl"

You sigh at his answer. This is something only Tom could say. He picks up the pace quickly.

"Uh- Y/n are you alright??", Delilah asked with a concerned look on her face. Fuck. Now all eyes are on me.

"Yeah, Y/n, are you okay?", Tom asks as he goes deeper.
It's hard not to moan. You grab his wrist and say "Yeah! Uh- give us a few minutes, would you??", and lead him to the bathroom.

"Man did you see Tom's boner??", Gustav asks with a confused look on his face.

Georg chuckles. "How could we not?? Let's hope Y/n doesn't scream too loud."

"Oh man.", Bill says, "Anyway- Delilah was going to say something!"

You open the door to the bathroom. Yes! nobody's here. Tom must've noticed too. He pushes you against the stall doors and chokes you as he kisses you with passion.

He puts your skirt up with his wrist as he pulls your underwear down kind of aggressively.
He starts rubbing your clit in a way that only Tom can.
You squirt and close your legs but Tom immediately opens them.

"We only have about ten minutes. You better come quick.", He says with such a hot dominant voice. He pulls his pants down and immediately thrusts into you making you moan.

"Shut the fuck up.", He says as he goes so hard that you can barely take him. He's punishing you but he does it so good that it doesn't feel like punishment. He does not need to know that though.

You feel his dick throb inside of you and you tighten up as you feel yourself slowly reaching your climax.
Before you notice it he turns you around and starts pounding you from behind. You can't help but scream as you come so hard. You feel him shooting his load inside of you. For a minute there's only heavy breathing and pleasure. He pulls out quickly making you moan and nearly losing your balance but Tom holds you.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?", he whispers and kisses your neck softly.
"Yeah! are you??", you whisper and kiss his cheek.
"Yes"

He cleans you up and helps you get your clothes back on. You fix your makeup and go back to your friends.

"Looks like someone had fun", Georg said with his so- Georgy smile

You blush and look down.

"I mean- I did have to knock some sense into her, don't you think?" , Tom says smirking at you

You roll your eyes and kiss him.

You and your friends have an amazing evening with lots of laughs, drinks, food and jokes.

End

------------------------------------------------------------

Tried a new writing style! I hope you like it

Thank you so much for reading!! 💞

Total: 619 words