Part 2

Y/n comes to school the next day, she doesn't know how to act around Tom and his friends but she doesn't care that much.
She walks to class where Tom's brother, Bill, was sitting and talking to one of his friends.

Bill looks up as you come in
"Y/n? please talk to Tom after school. He is very devastated because of yesterday's circumstances"

"Well I am very sorry but why is that my fault?", Y/n says with a grumpy tone  of voice and gets her pencil case out of her bag and gets ready for class.

Bill keeps looking at her "I think he likes you"

"Good for him. Now leave me alone would you?"

Y/n wasn't trying to be mean to Bill, he is actually very nice, she was just so annoyed when she thought about Tom. She knew it wasn't Bill's fault but she couldn't bring herself to apologise to him.

Their teacher Mr.Fisher came in.
"Morning, Class! Please open your books at page 43! we're getting straight into it we have a lot to do today"

Y/n was glad she could distract herself and finally stop feeling Tom's gaze on her because now he would be busy too.

"Uh Sir?", Tom raised his hand
"Yeah Tom?"
"I forgot my book"

Mr. Fisher scoffs "Of course you did uhh..."

"Please don't choose me, Please don't choose me", Y/n crossed her fingers

"Y/n will you share your book with Tom?"

Of course she heard her name

"Uh...Sure" she said and went up to Tom's desk

"He-" Tom was smiling and trying to talk to her

"Don't. I'm not here to talk to you just to share my book"

"Come on Y/n. How long do you want to keep being like this? Just go out with me already"

Y/n keeps ignoring him, trying to deny that she likes the thought of seeing him alone after school. He did look good but he was a jerk.

"Can we just do our work now and get it over with?", Y/n swallows because the tension between them is overwhelming.

"Yeah, okay", Tom starts reading the page in the biology book.
"I don't understand this, do you?", Tom looks at her

Y/n gets nervous from his gaze. "Uh, yeah. So caffeine causes the snyapse t-"

Her words are being broken by an unexpected kiss.

"Tom what the fuck?"
"Sir I am sorry i don't wanna sit here any longer.", Y/n says as she goes back to her desk.

Y/n can't deny it anymore. She had feelings for Tom in some ways. Very strong feelings. She knew if she gave in to them she was gonna get hurt. Tom is a fuckboy after all. 
After the kiss she had butterflies and she didn't want to stop him but something inside her told her to.

She ignored him for the whole schoolday. She was going to talk to him tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 coming soon!

Thanks for reading <3

Total: 509 words