𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒔

Y/n didn't know how it happened but she ended up in Oscar's bedroom but no, she wasn't naked.

"Cleaner than I expected," she laughed as she walked around the room. She began observing the pictures on his dresser, which were mostly of him and Cesar.

"You tryna call me dirty?" Oscar raised an eyebrow as he sat on the edge of the bed. Y/n shook her head, making her way over to him. As she stood in front of him, he took her hands into his, sitting her down next to him. standing in front of him.

"If you brought me in here to get pussy, I'm not like that," she warned, staring at him.

"I know you're not," he replied, lowly.

"So, why am I here?"

"Cause I wanna get to know you, you know, talk and shit," Oscar answered, seriously but it made y/n laugh, "what?"

"Nothing," she chuckled, "what do you want to know?"

But before he could even ask her a question, her phone began ringing obnoxiously.

"Sorry," she mumbled, reaching into her back pocket.

Y/n answered immediately when she saw her sisters contact on her screen, "What?"

"Where are you?" Olivia asked on the other end.

Y/n looked up at Oscar, who was watching her with concern, "Why?"

"Cause Jamal said something stupid to one of the Santos and it looks like there's going to be a fight and we don't want to die, thank you very much."

Y/n sighed, "Okay, just meet me by the car, I'm coming now," she hung up, standing up from the bed, Oscar rising too, "I have to go, I'm sorry."

"It's all good," he said as they made their way to the front door.

He opened it for y/n, "You good with getting home?"

She nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

Before she could walk away, Oscar took her hand, bringing it up to his lips. She watched him, her eyebrows risen and a wave of heat going through her body as he kissed the back of her hand.

"Good night, morenita."

Y/n softly smiled, hiding her overwhelming excitement, before making her way to her car, where the teens were waiting for her.

Monse was giving Jamal a lecture about keeping his mouth shut around gang members while Ruby and Olivia both smirked at y/n.

"What?" She laughed, taking out her keys.

"'What?'" Ruby mocked, in a high pitched voice, "We saw you, Juliet."

Y/n unlocked the door, letting everyone pile in. "Bet you don't regret coming now," Olivia teased, poking her sister in the arm, "blushing and shit."

"Can we go?" Monse butted in, " I think Jamal's having an anxiety attack."