𝐍𝐮𝐞𝐯𝐞

"We're not going to find anything," Olivia groaned, moving her hands through the rack of clothes.

"Yes, we are. You just have to keep looking," y/n replied.

The two were out looking for costumes for tonight. Tonight was Halloween and even though Ruby had said the group has a tradition of staying in the house, watching movies, Jamal convinced everyone to go out.

Last minute, like usual, neither of the girl's had nothing to wear.

Olivia pulled out one of the plastic coverings, containing a plaid shirt and jean shorts inside, "Cute cowgirl?"

"That would be cute," y/n nodded her head in approval.

"And," Olivia pulled out another costume, "sexy ninja for you."

Later that night, the teens arrived at the town, Brentwood, which Jamal oddly suggested

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Later that night, the teens arrived at the town, Brentwood, which Jamal oddly suggested. They decided to split up, Monse and Jamal together and Cesar, Ruby, y/n, and Olivia. Ruby said the P to V ratio was extremely important to him tonight.

After about a half an hour of walking around, the four decided to check out a Halloween party happening instead. Olivia and y/n headed into the kitchen to get drinks while Ruby and Cesar waited in the living room.

Olivia opened the fridge, searching for cold beers instead of the strong vodka that was being served.

"Anything good? Remember, I have to drive home," y/n reminded, looking over her sister's shoulder.

"Nah, only juice." Olivia took two, handing her sister one.

"This will do I guess."

"So," Olivia smiled, "Cesar's cute."

Y/n's eyes widened as she took a sip of the drink, "Woah. Since when were you interested in Cesar?"

"Since now, he's adorable and sweet and-"

"Aw, my little sister has a crush," y/n teased, poking Olivia in her side.

Olivia chuckled, slapping her hand away, "Oh, please, like you're not crushing on the other brother."

"Who I crush on is no one's business."

"So you are crushing on Oscar."

"Shut up," y/n rolled her eyes as the two entered the living room. They found Ruby and Cesar talking to some white boy dressed as a sterotypical cholo.

"Hey," the two greeted, making the guy turn around.

He gestured to the drinks in their hands, "Where'd you get that?"

Y/n pointed to the kitchen, "From the fridge."

"That's my mom's pressed juice," the boy replied, angrily, "She's on a cleanse. She knows exactly how many bottles there are."

Y/n looked at her sister, "We're sorry, we had no idea."

Olivia nodded, "Yeah, we just wanted a drink and just assumed-"

"What? That you could just go in and take it? There are drinks everywhere! There's a whole bin of soda right there, why were you in the fridge?"

Y/n stepped in front of her sister, raising her voice to his level, "It's just juice, it's not a big deal."

"Don't tell me what's not a big deal, okay? Do people go in your house, take stuff out of your fridge?" The boy asked and the four all nodded at the same time, "Yeah."

"What the hell is wrong with you people?"

Olivia scoffed, "You people?"

"Don't you have any respect?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Respect? Says the whitey dressed as a cholo."

As the boy stepped closer in y/n's face, Ruby and Cesar began to intervene. Cesar put a hand up to stop the boy, "Look, we don't want any problems. Let me pay for the juice."

The boy looked at his friends behind him, nodding, "Okay, it's 52 dollars a bottle, and then another 20 each for all the food and drinks you had."

"We don't have that kind of money on us," Ruby spoke up

"Of course you don't."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/n questioned, pushing past Cesar, getting in the boy's face.

He looked down at her, rasing an eyebrow, "I'm just stating the obvious."

"Now you're just being a dick," Olivia shouted.

The boy looked at Ruby, pointing to the girl, "Dude, you better control your bitch."

"Excuse me?" Y/n raised her voice, anger bubbling, "You need to apologize to my sister. Now."

"Your sister? Now I see where she gets the bitchiness from." Y/n's fists clenched as she stared at the boy, pure fury filling her body and all hell broke loose when her fist connected with the boy's nose.