CHAPTER 23

NO ONE'S POV

FLASHBACK:

"But the thing is I am not sure if he is there or not. I hacked the CCTV in that area and there are 7 total cars parked outside, all of which belong to Peterson. Noah could be there or It could be a bait for you too. So what do we do now?"

"I think we need more help," Leo said.

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked.

"I know a guy who can help us out. You just send me the exact location and leave it to me." He said to Oliver.

'Call Lucifer' he mouthed to Xavier who nodded.

//AN - Lucifer is the ML of Finally Found You//

Lucifer agreed to help them as they were best friends since middle school. He met up with Alby at the warehouse and broke in. Meanwhile, David(Leo's dad's right hand), the world's most wanted hacker, helped Leo find Noah's real location.

---------------------

Leo immediately took Noah to his house where the doctors were ready. The house had an inbuilt medical wing with trusted and most skilled doctors as no one there wanted to be treated by a stranger. The doctors examined Noah for more than an hour. Leo was waiting outside the whole time with Oliver, not wanting to leave Noah's side. Leo ordered Oliver to take Peterson to their base unscratched, as he wants to have all the fun by himself.

"How is he? Is he alright? Can I go see him?" Leo asked Sam, the youngest and skilled doctor there.

"He is okay for now, atleast physically. But..."

"But what?" Oliver pressed.

"He went into Coma, maybe because his trauma was triggered and he couldn't handle it, so his mind shut down on its own." 

"What do you he went into coma? I don't know what you will do but I want him back or else," Leo threatened Sam by grabbing his collar.

"Leo calm down. How long will it take for him to wake up?" Oliver asked.

"It can take a day, a week, a month or even years, we don't know. But mostly patients in this condition can hear others. So try to take to him, tell him its safe now and he doesn't need to be afraid. Remind him of good memories. I will try my best to help him wake up with meds." Sam patted Oliver's shoulder as he went away.

Leo slowly opened the door and found Noah almost lifeless, hooked up with several tubes. He couldn't stand the sight infront of him. Anger filled his mind, body and soul. 

"Take care of him while I am gone." Leo said without taking his eyes off Noah, Oliver just nodded.

"I have an unfinished business, its time to settle scores."