chapter - 1 ( mistake)

"Please taehyung, please don't say no " Lili keep requesting taehyung who was shaking his head.

" Nope, I am not going with you. I have work and it's literally just an interview, don't be nervous you will be fine" Said taehyung, a 21 years old omega boy who was preparing to go back home from the restaurant he works.

" You know taehyung how nervous I get. You are my only friend and I will feel better if you just sit with me for a while before the interview." Said lili pouting making taehyung sigh.

" Okey fine my drama queen. I will come with you. Now let's go. Eomma is waiting for me. " Said taehyung and went out of the restaurant with lili.

After he and lili parted their ways he started humming a song. He love this evening atmosphere so much. He look around to see few couples walking with their partners. He sometimes wish to get partner too who will love him, pampar him.

He came out of his thoughts when he reached his home. It's a small mansion to be honest. But can he call this mansion home?
He stays in this mansion with his eomma cause he has nowhere to go. Besides his father gave half of the money while buying this mansion to his uncle so technically he and his eomma have all the rights to live here.
His uncle,aunt,his cousin they treat him and his eomma poorly, they behave like he and his eomma is living in their house. Taehyung even told his mom to leave this place but his mom told him that she have lots of memories with his father in this place she can't just leave.

He entered the home to see his uncle and aunt's were having evening tea while talking about some young businessman.
And his eomma was probably in kitchen making dinner for everyone. He went to his room and took a shower, after this he went to the kitchen to help his mom.
His mom scolded him told him to rest but he didn't listen to her and started helping her to make dinner.

They ate their dinner at last after his uncle, aunt and cousin finished eating. Why ? Cause he didn't wanted to hear their nonsense while eating.

At night he went to sleep as his eomma hummed his favourite song. This is his small world and he is satisfied with it.
He is kind of a person who will find happiness in small things. He believe if you have a place to stay, food to eat and a person who loves you, you are already very lucky. Rather than complaining be happy and live happily.

__________________

Next day he had to go with lili, she is his only friend. They both went to the company. Taehyung was shocked seeing how big the building was.
" Jeon's tech " was the company name. Lili told him this is the biggest company in Seoul. He was never intrested in this kind of job so he didn't know. he just did hospitality and now works in restaurant. He is interested in cooking, serving, decoration and other stuff more.

When they entered the building , the reception lady told them to go to 14th floor where the interview is taking place.

They went there and saw others are waiting for their turn. Lili was the last one to go inside. Taehyung hugged her and told her to be confident.

Taehyung was waiting for lili to come out so he could go back to work. He was checking his phone when suddenly lili came out of the cabin crying and run outside.

Taehyung followed her and reached the restroom. He saw her throwing up.
When she finally stopped, she hugged him crying.

" What happened? " Asked taehyung cupping her face.

" The person who was taking interview asked me strip... and give him a show and said... if I do what he wants me to do he will give me this job. He even have a fiance, he was talking to her through phone before i entered.
When I said no he started walking towards me and tried to touch me inappropriately. "

Taehyung hugged her for few minutes and then asked what the person's name is.
She told him she didn't know the name, the person was wearing a brown blazer and Rolex watch.

Taehyung told her to wait for him at the reception he will be back in few minutes.

Taehyung furiously went towards the cabin where the interview was happening. He opened the door startling the people inside the cabin.

Taehyung look around to see a girl and two man there. He looked at the person who was wearing a brown blazer with a Rolex watch. The person was clearly an alpha, the aura was around him was cold but taehyung wasn't someone who will get scared of these things.

He stood infront of him and slapped him hard. Even though taehyung used all his strength the alpha didn't moved a bit. His eyes started getting red showing how he was getting angry but taehyung didn't care.

" Alpha's like you should be ashamed. You all use your power on helpless people.
I feel pity for the person you will marry in future. " Said taehyung looking at the alpha with disgust.

He then went out of the room not realising what he did.

____________________

The alpha just stood there for a while without saying anything.

" Yoona ? " The alpha called the girl who was his assistant.

" Ye..ss sir. " Replied the girl shuttering cause no one even dare talk to his loud voice here some random person just slapped him.

" Who was he ? "

" I.... I will find out sir. " Replied yoona.

___________________

Author's note

So option 1 got the most votes so here it is. I hope you guys will enjoy. I will try to update daily.
And this story will have 20 chapters.

Please make sure to inform me if someone copies my work since I don't really read now, have no idea what's going on here on Wattpad.