chapter - 9 ( morning kiss)

" Wait? If you don't have any problem with me then why did you scolded me in the morning ? I was just making breakfast for you. " Asked taehyung moving away from the hug.

" Cause you were sick and I didn't wanted you to work. " Replied jungkook making taehyung face palm.

" You could have said it nicely I got so scared thinking you hate me. "

" I said it nicely. I didn't even shout. " Said jungkook making sigh.

____________________

Taehyung and jungkook both had dinner together after clearing their misunderstanding.

After that jungkook checked if taehyung still have fever, thankfully it was gone. Jungkook finished his routine and layed down on the bed feeling little bit tired while taehyung entered the bathroom to take a warm bath.

He blushed thinking about jungkook. He felt shy to spend night with Jungkook. He carefully stepped out of the bathtub and took his nightwear.
He remember how Jungkook's mom now his mom too wanted him to buy something revealing but he was too shy infront of her so he ended up buying a normal ones.

He went out of the bathroom and started drying his hair, he watched jungkook through the mirror who was frowning while looking at his phone.

After drying his hair he took a deep breath and went towards the bed. He also layed down besides jungkook not knowing what to do or say. There was a awkward silence between them which was broken by jungkook.

He put his phone one the side table and turned towards taehyung. Taehyung also turned towards him realising jungkook wanted to say something.

Jungkook looked at taehyung, he was looking beautiful. His fluffy hair was half wet falling on his forehead and cheeks. He raised his hand and put some of his hair behind his ear.

" Do you want to held a reception? " Jungkook asked taehyung.

" Reception? " He asked again not knowing why jungkook is asking him.

" Yes. Don't you want to a reception party ? "

Taehyung shook his head. His hand unconsciously went to Jungkook's button and started playing with it.

" We already spend so much money for our wedding. I don't want to waste more money. But if you want then you can arrange it I don't mind. "

Jungkook chuckled hearing taehyung. He played with taehyung's hair and said " We have plenty of money, if not enough I will earn more in future. Don't ever stop yourself from spending our money.
If not reception then what about attending tomorrow's gala dinner with me ? "

" Is there is a reason why you want to do it ? " Asked taehyung curious.

" Yes. The media is spreading false rumours against you. Rather than putting a official statement I would like to shut their mouth by showing the truth. It will be more effective. " Said jungkook making taehyung remembering the news he saw.

He looked at jungkook and asked basically accusing him " why the media thinks Jasmine is your girlfriend? "

" The media just want news they don't care what's true or not. You should get used to these things from now on. "

" Okay. " Taehyung replied as He felt his closing.

When jungkook saw taehyung's was closing his eyes he turned off the lights wishing taehyung good night who didn't returned his words properly.

____________________

Next day taehyung woke up early, he saw jungkook sleeping next to him.
He watched him sleep as he thought about something. He went to Jungkook's face and decided to give him a morning kiss. He leaned forward and placed his lips on Jungkook's right cheek.

He pulled away from jungkook and went to the bathroom not seeing how Jungkook smiled after his kiss.

After getting freshen up he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. This is first time he will cook for jungkook so he was nervous. He knew what jungkook likes as mrs Jeon told him already.

He made dalgona coffee, toast, mushroom pancakes and boiled eggs.

Maria came to help him but he said no and did it all by himself.

Jungkook was surprised seeing taehyung serving him breakfast. After serving him taehyung also served Maria before sitting beside jungkook.

Jungkook enjoyed his breakfast. His mom already told him taehyung is a great chef so he wasn't surprised.

He saw taehyung talking to Maria without any hesitation like a family and he was proud of himself for choosing taehyung as his partner.

_______________

Jungkook went to his study room saying he have some work also told taehyung that a disigner will come with outfits for their gala dinner.

Taehyung cleaned their room first then started reading a book he recently brought.

After an hour Maria came to his room telling the disigner just arrived with clothes.

He went downstairs and met with the disigner. He was shocked seeing the prices of the outfits but then remember what jungkook said. Besides he is going on a event for the first time he have think about Jungkook's image so he decided to choose what he likes.

The disigner was helpful, he also suggested how taehyung should do his makeup.

__________________

One the other side taeyeon was making herself lunch when mrs Kim came to the kitchen.

She was pissed at her for cleverly hiding taehyung's marriage news from her so she couldn't get the chance to break their marriage. She was also stubborn. She will make sure to break taehyung's marriage with Jungkook at any cost now it's about her reputation and ego. Yesterday her friends made fun of jisung indirectly saying how Jungkook didn't liked him, how he rather choose taehyung saying how taehyung is cindrella and jisung ended up becoming the step sister.

" Heard taehyung is going to attend gala dinner tonight. Hope he don't embarrass jungkook infront of everyone. He don't even know how to behave in these kind of events. I saw how his face after his marriage while meeting people, he literally lookwd lost as if he forgot his basic manners. "

Taeyeon put his food on her plate, while leaving she said " don't worry about taehyung. He will manage. Worry about jisung he is sleeping after coming back home in the morning. Who knows where he is spending his nights. "
__________________

Author's note

Did anyone felt disappointed after reading my previous chapter ?

I know because of the discription you guys may have imagined something else but honestly I don't like angst that much. Right now i just want to write a sweet story so here it is.