chapter - 7 ( wedding night? )

Taehyung looked around and saw jungkook talking to some people. He sighed and sat on a chair. Suddenly a girl came infront of him and introduced herself. She was Jungkook's secretary who was in that room with him. She was looking at taehyung with unknown emotions.

After they were done with their wedding rituals in the venue mrs Jeon asked jungkook to take taehyung home.

Taehyung was honestly scared to go with Jungkook, he didn't know what's going to happen when they will be alone in Jungkook's penthouse.

But he couldn't say no, his eomma hugged him and told to be careful.

Mr Jeon opened the door for taehyung as jungkook was already inside the car.

Taehyung didn't know how to face jungkook he took a deep breath and sat on the car beside jungkook. Taehyung just looked outside of his window throughout the whole ride.

When they reached their destination the driver opened the car door for taehyung who came out and silently followed jungkook inside.

A woman in her 50s welcomed taehyung as jungkook went inside a room.

" I am Maria. Let me show you your room. " Said the woman and led taehyung to a big room.

" I have already put all your things in the closet and washroom. If you need anything else. You can call me. "

Taehyung sighed and went inside the bathroom. He turned on the shower and let his emotions out. He started crying his heart out. He don't have courage to tell his eomma, she looked so happy for this marriage.

After crying for an hour he came out of the bathroom and changed into pajamas. He sat on the floor beside the bed and started thinking about how he will face jungkook.

When it was eleven o'clock jungkook came to his room. He looked around to find taehyung at the floor beside the bed. He went towards him and saw him unconscious. He realised taehyung was burning.

He lifted him up and layed him on the bed. He called his doctor after covering him with sheets.

He then called Maria and asked her to check on taehyung while he took a quick shower.

The doctor came and after checking taehyung he injected him so he fever could go down. He also gave jungkook some medicine for taehyung.

After Maria and the doctor went away jungkook tugged taehyung properly and noticed taehyung frowning in his sleep.

He raised his fingers and tried to make his frown go away, taehyung's frown remained the same instead he moved towards Jungkook's side holding his t shirt mumbling sorry.

Jungkook watched taehyung's face for a while then layed down besides him. He turned off the lights and went to sleep.

_________________

Next day taehyung opened his eyes with difficulty, his head was hurting and he had a runny nose. He realised he was hugging jungkook in his sleep. He moved away from him. He sat up and watched him sleep.

He is a good-looking alpha, no wonder so many omega's wanted to marry him. Instead of marrying one of them he decided to marry me ? For what just to get a revenge? Taehyung came out of thoughts and saw the clock, he woke up pretty early.

He decided to make breakfast for jungkook and ask forgiveness. He took a shower and then went downstairs. He was having difficulty as his head was hurting.

He reached downstairs and saw Maria in the kitchen.

Seeing Maria asked him how he was feeling. He said he was okay and wanted to make breakfast.

At first Maria wasn't ready saying taehyung needs rest as the doctor suggested but taehyung keep requesting so she had to agree.

Taehyung already knew what jungkook liked in breakfast as mrs Jeon told him before.

He was almost finished when he saw jungkook entering.

Jungkook looked angry, he looked at taehyung with cold eyes and asked
" What the hell are doing here ? "

It's was first time jungkook talked to him and taehyung's wasn't ready for his cold, deep voice. He froze in his place not knowing what to answer. Is he angry cause I came to the kitchen without his permission or...

Taehyung came out of his thoughts when he heard jungkook again

" I asked something. "

Taehyung's eyes got teary. As he didn't answer anything jungkook dragged him towards his room by holding his hand.

When he entered the room he called Maria. He said " Make sure he stays in this room until I come back. "

Maria nodded and jungkook went out of the room leaving a crying taehyung.

Maria brought breakfast for taehyung later and gave him his medicine. Taehyung's eomma called him and asked him what he was doing? If jungkook is treating him well?

Taehyung ofcourse couldn't say anything about what happened and said he is fine, jungkook is taking care of him. After he ended his phone call he saw lili sending him a new video.

He opened the video to see a news about jungkook and actress Jasmine.

The news talked about how netz always suspected that jungkook and jasmine are dating as they would ended up being a same venue time to time. Jasmine fans always found her  connection with Jungkook. The fact that she, one of the top actresses in korea didn't got invited to Jungkook's weeding they suspected jungkook was marrying that omega for his parents.
They also spotted jasmine at a church with puffy eyes made it clear she wasn't happy with this marriage.

Now that they saw jasmine entering the restaurant jungkook entered few minutes ago they are sure jungkook was forced into this marriage and he loves jasmine.

The fans of jasmine started shaming taehyung on social media for separating two lovers.

Taehyung who saw these this news threw his phone and started crying harder.

His life is ruined. He thought he will atleast try to make this marriage work after he asks for forgiveness now it seems impossible.

________________

Jungkook was coming back from restaurant after meeting a client. His secretary showed him the news.

His secretary could see the calmness on Jungkook's face and she knew this is the calm before the storm.

_________________

Author's note

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter.