chapter - 8 ( misunderstood?)

When jungkook entered his penthouse he saw a worried Maria.
Maria came to him and said " master taehyung is crying nonstop for an hour now. He was good when I gave him his breakfast. "

Jungkook nodded and gave her his bag and coat. He then went to his room.

He entered his room to see taehyung lying down on the bed stuffing his face in the pillow.

"Taehyung?" He called taehyung making him sit up on the bed.

Jungkook could see taehyung's face was swallon because of crying.

" Go freshen up. We are going outside for dinner. "

Taehyung got up from bed as he finally gathered his courage. He can't live with a cheater, he would have tried to stay with Jungkook even after knowing jungkook married him revenge but he can never forgive jungkook for going to meet other women in the next day of his marriage. Jungkook cheated on him doesn't matter emotionally or .....

He stood infront of jungkook said said
" Look I am sorry for accusing you and slap you that day. I misunderstood and I am not justifying my wrongdoings I am asking for forgiveness. Please forgive me.

I get it you want to take revenge that's why you married me but what my eomma did ? You shouldn't have played with her feelings. She will be heartbroken after knowing all you did for her was an act.

By marrying me just didn't ruined my life, you ruined your life, your girlfriend Jasmine's life too...."

Jungkook crossed hands together and watched taehyung amused.

" Please free me from this marriage. I am begging you...." Taehyung said at last and sat on the ground on his knees. He knows he did wrong with Jungkook but he don't deserve this horrible marriage life as a panishment.
He knew jungkook won't let him go if he protest it will only hurt his ego more so the only thing he can do is request.

He felt so vulnerable at this moment, the last he felt like this when he lost his dad. He felt like he lost the world he lived once and come to a different world and this world was cruel to him. Made him feel like he was cheap, dirty just because they didn't had money.

Taehyung was looking down at the floor thinking about his past when he saw jungkook kneeling down infront of him.

Jungkook held his forearm and made him stand. He then made taehyung sit on bed and went to table. He pull out some tissues and then started wiping his face.

"  I already forgave you long time ago " Said jungkook making taehyung widen his eyes. He looked at jungkook who didn't had the cold face anymore. His face didn't had emotions either but it just didn't look cold or rude anymore.

" My concern for eomma was genuine. I never acted infront of her.

And The only life I ruined by marrying you is probably yours that's it.
I never had a girlfriend, I don't even that girl personally. "

Taehyung was confused by Jungkook's behaviour.

" Jasmine is not your girlfriend? " He asked curiously looking at jungkook like a lost puppy.

" No." Jungkook patiently answers.

Taehyung sighed in relief. He felt like an idiot for trusting social media.

" Wait you said you forgave me then why did you marry me?
You just said you ruined my life by marrying me ? "

" You really want to know ? Think about it, you might regret asking me this Mr Jeon taehyung. " Said jungkook sitting beside him on the bed.

" Yes I really want to know. I want an honest answer not lie and I know I won't regret. " Said taehyung. Enough now he just wants to clear every misunderstanding so they could decide about the future of their marriage.

" I wanted to marry not because my ego was hurt or anything..." Jungkook came close to his face and said

" The moment I saw you I realised I belong to you...." He went to his ears and said " I wanted kiss your lips until they were swollen....I wanted you in my bed under me...I wanted to f**k you until you beg me to stop"

Taehyung immediately moved away from jungkook with red face. He regrets asking jungkook this question.

" I wanted to see your face everyday after I wake up. I wanted to travel with you around the world, show the world that I got the most beautiful omega in the world. "

" It seems like you only married me for my body and beautiful face and just wanted show me off to the world... Like any other alpha I came across in my life. " Said taehyung sighing loudly. He really regrets asking this question.

" See I told you, you are now regretting after hearing the truth. Well these are just second and third reasons. At first reason is I thought you are perfect me for me. Do you know why ? " Jungkook asked making taehyung confused.

" Why ? " He asked.

" Cause you are the first omega to stand infront of me without getting effected by my aura. You looked into my eyes without getting scared and talked to me.... You behaved like I am a normal person just like my parents do.

You are kind but not naive, you are fearless but careful, you are beautiful but not arrogant. You suffed a lot but never victimized yourself or gave up in life.

I just felt like you are perfect for me. My dad always say If your brain and heart both agree on getting something or someone it's the right one for you. "

" I never wanted hide myself from you before marriage. I wanted to go our date but saw eomma on the road, later you decided not to see me, I don't believe in destiny but I felt like it really wanted us to get married without seeing each other before. "

" See I am a very practical person, I don't believe in love that kind of things. I just want to live a good life with my partner like my parents do that's it.
I choose you as my partner, now it's your turn If choose me too I will never let you cry unless we are on bed and..." Before Jungkook could complete taehyung hugged him while keeping his hand on his mouth.

______________

Thoughs ?