5. Somethings Never Change

Blue

"Dude, I totally forgot you were staying here in Brooklyn". I said with a little joy on face.

"No prob". He said. "How long has it been since we parted".

"Um, 3-4 years I guess". I said answering his question.

"So why did you come to Brooklyn?". He asked me.

"My Dad got promoted and his new job was in brooklyn, but since we already have houses all over the world so there was no need renting, so here we are". I explained to him.

(Did I forget to mention that The Conan's were Rich but did not show off in anyway, they do everything by themselves).

"Well it was a good thing y'all came here, I hardly made friends here, I literally had only me family".

"Same". I replied to him.

"So, where are you going to?". He asked me

"Um, i'm going home now".

"Okay, I will come tomorrow, to your house, when you come back from school, I gotta go home now". He said.

"No, prob". I told him smiling. "Uh, why don't we exchange numbers first".

"Yeah, yeah". We exchanged numbers and we were about to leave.

"Um, so tomorrow then?". I said about to leave.

"Yeah, tomorrow". He said reassuring me.

"OK, talk later". I began walking away then he stops me with a hug from behind.

"I missed you so much". He said as he buries his head on my shoulder.

"Me too, don't worry Arion, i'm here now". I said patting his head comforting him. "First thing when we meet, we will tell each other everything that happened to us the passed few years after we parted". I told him reassuringly and he nod.

"Okay, we tell each other everything". He asked.

"Every Single thing that happened to you and we are gonna tell each other, either they were all happy, angry, sad depressed moment, we say it okay". I explained to him.

"Okay". He said and sighed.

"Talk Later". I said.

"Yeah, later". He said walking away. "Bye". He shouted.

"Bye". And I quickly turned my direction back to the house and went straight home.

°°°

I entered the house and closed the door behind me and as I looked around, I saw Dana, Mason and Jay, were still together on the couch.

"Oh, your back". Mason said

"I thought you went to hook-up with someone". Sarah said smiling and I almost threw up as she said that.

"Sarah, stop saying shit Like that, i'm gonna throw up, yuck!!". I said with disgust look.

"Oh, shut up, you are gonna have sex with someone one day". She kept the conversation going and kept making it disgusting for me.

"I'm never gonna do that, Sarah only hearing the word " Sex", makes me cringe". I effortlessly said it to her.

"Hmm, like your not gonna love how she bounces on dick, making you her moan". Mason said, making me to throw an Umbrella at him.

"Oww". Mason shouts making Jay laugh hard.

"Why the actual fuck will you say that, don't even get on my bad side". I warned him.

"OK". He said.

"So what did you buy". Jay asked.